what happened to mike rousch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newbomb Turk

Established Member
I've had pretty good luck with Mike getting revisions to me in a timely manner. Certainly hope he can get my shifting issue taken care within a few more revisions but I'm not gonna complain. My car is running good for the few mods thanks to him!

I'm glad someone is getting some service, that's all I asked for! SERVICE!!!

Newbomb Turk

Established Member
Newbomb you're starting to sound like a lunatic, you had said your piece.

Sorry about that, just a little pissed. I'm really a very easy going guy, I've dealt with a lot of people on here & other websites. I don't pressure anyone, it's just that he's the 3rd tuner to screw me over and had enough. I'll be good now & move on! :coolman:

awful knawful

Established Member
Sorry about that, just a little pissed. I'm really a very easy going guy, I've dealt with a lot of people on here & other websites. I don't pressure anyone, it's just that he's the 3rd tuner to screw me over and had enough. I'll be good now & move on! :coolman:

Hey man if you're not happy than by all means you have the right to voice your displeasure. That's what the forums are for.

4VFTW

Established Member

Trust me I know where your coming from , but when your relationship with your tuner gets to this point you are just better off finding a new tuner.

4VFTW

Established Member
Yes I know, just more money to someone else, do you recommend anyone?

I would have recommended just about every tuner I have used at one point but the relationship has always ended for one reason or another. At this point I see tuners like girlfriends... sure the one your banging now is awesome , but you wouldnt recommend your friends date your ex's

Newbomb Turk

Established Member
I would have recommended just about every tuner I have used at one point but the relationship has always ended for one reason or another. At this point I see tuners like girlfriends... sure the one your banging now is awesome , but you wouldnt recommend your friends date your ex's

Good one!!! I understand totally!:thumbsup:

jcarr0107

Established Member
I gave up on mike a long time ago it's like he's so responsive when wanting to make a purchase of a tune. Then bam he disappears when you get your tune and he gets the money. I'm not saying he's like that but he makes it seem like it.

Newbomb Turk

Established Member
I gave up on mike a long time ago it's like he's so responsive when wanting to make a purchase of a tune. Then bam he disappears when you get your tune and he gets the money. I'm not saying he's like that but he makes it seem like it.

That's exactly how he is! I'm sure there are others that this happened to. I guess we're not part of his "CLICK" !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread