what happened to mike rousch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Rousch

Established Member
Hey Guys, I was just informed of this thread from a friend so i wanted to come here and get things strait. First, everyone in this thread has been taken care of with revisions. I have never taken money from anyone on a tune and not delivered, EVER. Yes there have been a few guys i cant make happy and that is just the way it is with any business, I have done over 550 email Coyote tunes alone just this year and I do appreciate each and everyone of you guys/gals more then you know, Thank you!

Yes i have been pretty busy lately, I try not to let that effect the email tuning side of my business but here lately it has and i do apologize for that. With that being said i still try to get most revisions/tunes turned out within 48 hours, sometimes it may take little longer, and sometimes it takes less then a hour for turn around. It just depends. Everyone has to understand that i am a complete one man show. I run a full shop here locally, I do not have employes so its just me doing everything, in house tuning, email tuning, and doing all the big projects and turning wrenches, plus track time, testing and doing all the R&D on these cars. I do not in any way expect sympathy for working to much, Its what i love and i would not have it any other way and i have worked my ass off to get to where i am. So again, If i have taken a little extra longer to get back to you guys/gals i apologize. I am changing a few things around so i will have more time to handle the email tuning side of things and get my response time back to the way it was. Again thank you all for your support!

Angry50

Established Member
Hey Guys, I was just informed of this thread from a friend so i wanted to come here and get things strait. First, everyone in this thread has been taken care of with revisions. I have never taken money from anyone on a tune and not delivered, EVER. Yes there have been a few guys i cant make happy and that is just the way it is with any business, I have done over 550 email Coyote tunes alone just this year and I do appreciate each and everyone of you guys/gals more then you know, Thank you!

Yes i have been pretty busy lately, I try not to let that effect the email tuning side of my business but here lately it has and i do apologize for that. With that being said i still try to get most revisions/tunes turned out within 48 hours, sometimes it may take little longer, and sometimes it takes less then a hour for turn around. It just depends. Everyone has to understand that i am a complete one man show. I run a full shop here locally, I do not have employes so its just me doing everything, in house tuning, email tuning, and doing all the big projects and turning wrenches, plus track time, testing and doing all the R&D on these cars. I do not in any way expect sympathy for working to much, Its what i love and i would not have it any other way and i have worked my ass off to get to where i am. So again, If i have taken a little extra longer to get back to you guys/gals i apologize. I am changing a few things around so i will have more time to handle the email tuning side of things and get my response time back to the way it was. Again thank you all for your support!

ya we understand these things the thread was originally started to see if there was something going on like an event or something that might explain the absence and slow response. everyone knows you have great tunes as no one has ever complained about them. as you can see there was no bashing just concern. i appreciate you popping in to clear the air and we hope all works out for you and im sure everyone looks forward to your revisions.

mrm1951

Established Member
Thanks for clearing the air Mike. You've always treated me with respect and answered my requests in a timely manner. Best of luck to you.

momogt

Established Member
I got my tune form mike yesterday. he is on point with the auto,s

Grabberblumaico

Established Member
Mike gave me a call last night just to check in with me.
He has always responded quickly with me on tune revisions.

Angry50

Established Member
ya we seem to be having email issues. he did call me back though to have me re log the car again. kind of a pain as the only safe place for me is the other side of town.

bmoney50

Established Member
I have to give props to Mike today. He helped a buddy on the last day the track was open for the year reach his goal of being the fastest NA coyote in Oklahoma. He updated his tunes several times during the day and the car was flying. Oh and as I understand it today was Mikes anniversary.

trevnut

Established Member
Mike is awesome to work with! I have had times myself where it is hard to get ahold of him and I have had email troubles with him also. He has always got back with me though. Last month was busy for him and I couldn't reach him at all. I emailed, I called, I left messages and never heard back. Not knowing if he was still around or not, I actually contacted AED about tuning and Shaun said he had recently talked to Mike and he was very busy (Thank You Shaun for the info). Mike and I got back on the same page with the tuning of my car. I must say he still impresses me with his ability to get the car to shift and act the way I want it too. I am picky and he has been 110% compliant with my requests. Today he got my car flying!! He was surprised himself it ran as well as it did. A few more tweaks and it will be where I want it to be and I know he wants to see the 10 sec goal accomplished also!! Thanks for the help today Mike and I hope you are having a great Anniversary!!!

Newbomb Turk

Established Member

Mike, Spoken like a true politician!! You took my $250 for a tune up with lifetime revisions back in Sept, called me back in hours, less than a day sent me a tune, great!, I wasn't happy with the trans shifting, you revised it within 3 days, fine. Since then I've sent 3 e-mails, 3 phone calls, you have returned my calls once, approx 5 weeks ago when I left a message with you secretary. I had a few simple questions that would have taken 5 min of your time, so I could upgrade my car over the winter and get the tune revised in the spring. NO ANSWER!! I understand your busy, I ran a 1 man shop of my own for years, and NEVER treated a paying customer this way! So being busy gives you the right to say "F" him, I'm not calling this guy back? I guess you can do that when you made over $137,000 in tunes this year as you claim. I could go on & on about how you hit me in my wallet, so maybe this tread will help someone else from getting the treatment I got, and will hurt you in yours! So enjoy your Christmas with the stolen money you got from me! If anyone wishes to PM me on my experience feel free. BUYER BEWARE!!!

kingcobra323

Established Member
My car runs like a champ with Mikes Tune. He has been very informative. Ive had my best luck reaching him at 6am local for me in cali 9am his time.

Posted via Topify on Android

Newbomb Turk

Established Member
My car runs like a champ with Mikes Tune. He has been very informative. Ive had my best luck reaching him at 6am local for me in cali 9am his time.

Posted via Topify on Android

I called him at all different times, car ran well, still not shifting the way I wanted it, which he promised me it would, so I try to call him and e-mail to correct, and NO ANSWER!!! Just REALLY unprofessional! to me that's not delivering his end of the deal.

auto02

Motivator
Established Member
I've had pretty good luck with Mike getting revisions to me in a timely manner. Certainly hope he can get my shifting issue taken care within a few more revisions but I'm not gonna complain. My car is running good for the few mods thanks to him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread