What happend to AFS 18" 03 Cobra Rims?

Addicted2Fun

Established Member
I know i keep asking, but seriously i cant press everyone enough to email them saying your intrested in buying some of these rims.

IF we talk to them, they will make them!

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
I might be trading my AFS 18s for powdercoated gloss black STOCK 17s SVT stars...(another thread) IDK yet... we'll see... Suppose to meet up tomorrow....

Jroc

Established Member
I tried to get this guy to trade me one of his sets of CCW Classics for the Chrome 18" replica's, but I don't even think he gave that one a second though. :(

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
^ I would love your CHROMIES!!! But, mine will be nice either POLISHED out or powdercoated... ^ NICE Sonic!!!

Last edited:

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
wat do they go for $$$ wise??? 18x9 & 18x10.5 with tires??? I just might be in the market to sell to buy my something different....

GSPsnFORDs

Established Member
I've also emailed them several times saying how much SVTP members alone are after these wheels and AFS keeps giving me the same reply: we no longer make these wheels, we do not plan to make them in the future, look at our 20" bullits, blah blah blah.

I really wish they would make these again...especially sometime before I decide to put 10.5's on the rear here in a few months.

SLOWBRA

Established Member
wat do they go for $$$ wise??? 18x9 & 18x10.5 with tires??? I just might be in the market to sell to buy my something different....

I'm interested in your wheels. PM me if you really want to sell.

AFS is killing me with not making these.. Who the fock wants 20" wheels?

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Wat u mean!!!??? Ever seen a DONK'd Cobra...??? LMAO!
:shrug::burn::D:lol::bash::loser::kaboom::nono: :cuss::loser::xpl:

Last edited:

JohnsDSGVert

Established Member
18" Chromies

Jegs has 18" Chrome '03 Cobra wheels for $219.....two arrived today...the other are in transit...they will probably go fast.

18x9's......going to send two of them to get widened to 18x11....then a custom spacer....am anticpating some backspace issues.

Spade

Established Member
I looked from Oct. '07 to Feb '08 and could not find chrome 18x10.5 anywhere. I put an ad in the market section and a member contacted me and I bought them. The one wheel had a bit of curb rash but I didn't care. $800 shipped with 90% tire life left. Good deal if you ask me. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread