What happend to AFS 18" 03 Cobra Rims?

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
As I said... I would entertain the thought on selling mine... (18x9 & 18x10.5)But ppl have asked on this forum w/o shootin me a PM with an offer... Hmmmmmmmmm...

alchemy

Established Member
I emailed AFS on 12/15/08. This was their response to me...

We did not discontinued the 03 cobra machined rims, we are out of stock.
Unfortunately we do not have an ETA.

Best Regards,
AFS WHEELS - JK

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
in that case, from my understanding... They been out for a while now... MONTHS! that to me, is more then out of stock! That sounds like a manufacture issue... NO PRODUCTION!

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Why am I even posting bout them... I HAVE AFS 18 staggards! Geeeeeeeeeeeeez! LOL!

Blown10thCobra

Established Member
Just emailed them myself. My last one a few months ago went unanswered, see what happens this time. I'll reply with the response once I get one.

Spade

Established Member
I emailed AFS on 12/15/08. This was their response to me...

We did not discontinued the 03 cobra machined rims, we are out of stock.
Unfortunately we do not have an ETA.

Best Regards,
AFS WHEELS - JK

Back when I was looking (Oct. '07 to feb. '08) they were telling me the same exact thing. I called every other week and I was told I'm on the "top" of the list by the same guy. I would ask for him by name.

in that case, from my understanding... They been out for a while now... MONTHS! that to me, is more then out of stock! That sounds like a manufacture issue... NO PRODUCTION!

My thoughts exactly!!!! Like stated above, it's a shame they're not making the wheels anymore because they would be making a killing. But on the other hand, it's good for those of us that have them. Sorry, had to say it.

y2kwhitegt

Established Member
I know of a brand new set of AFS 18x9" and 18x10.5" chrome wheels, uninstalled still in the boxes with two rear tires that recently went for $900 picked up. That was a hell of a deal.

wow, cheaper than i paid for just the wheels brand new...

BUstang

Established Member
I just picked up a set of 18x9 polished ones for 360. Time to get some metal polish :)

Blown10thCobra

Established Member
Just finished talking with JK at AFS and he assured me they HAVE NOT discontinued the wheel and they will have more in 3 or 4 months, maybe longer. They apparently put my information in a folder that's somewhat of a wait list type deal where they'll notify me once more wheels are being produced. Looks like a small ray of hope for those of us who weren't able to get some when they were plentiful.

alchemy

Established Member
Just finished talking with JK at AFS and he assured me they HAVE NOT discontinued the wheel and they will have more in 3 or 4 months, maybe longer. They apparently put my information in a folder that's somewhat of a wait list type deal where they'll notify me once more wheels are being produced. Looks like a small ray of hope for those of us who weren't able to get some when they were plentiful.

Let's hope so. I would really like to score a set in the spring time.

Jroc

Established Member

By the time they get around to selling them again people will start to have lost interest. They need to chop, chop. :shrug:

Jefe

Established Member
I emailed them as well

Looking for some chrome 18x10.5's

Heres some 9" replicas:

Detroit Replica Wheels - 2003 Cobra 815 - Custom Wheels and Performance Tires at Customwheel.com

815.jpg

Jefe

Established Member
We are out of stock on 18 x 10.5 Chrome rims. No ETA at the moment.

Best Regards,
AFS WHEELS - JK

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
as I said... FOR SALE OR TRADE...(click link under sig...)
2 qk pics this morning...
Picture004.gif

Picture006.gif

Users who are viewing this thread