what gauge(s) should i get?

lilcoop03

Established Member
I have no aftermarket gauges in my car and the truth is i like it that way because it keeps the interior looking clean and uncluttered. however, i am making over 600whp now and the car isnt stock anymore. I need at least a wideband to stay safe and maybe a boost gauge. what gauges and brands do you guys recommend? i see that aeroforce has the interceptor gauges that give you an "all in one" with tons of parameters. Does anyone have one of these or experience with them? Are they accurate? etc..etc.. thanks in advance!

GTpower01

Established Member
Speed hut gauges hands down!!!! Look like factory, with a very clean and custom look. The gauge glow color matches factory gauges to a tee... SVT logo you can put on there with the silver bezels!!! Expensive, but the best you can get!!! You will love them trust me... There are a few threads on here that have pictures of them at night... aka Speedhut svt gauges

As for the wideband, get the speedhut wb gauge along with a wideband controller of your choice.. I recommend the dynojet series 2 wb or AFX NGK... Both accurate and fairly priced... I went with the AFM 1000 module, but that is very pricy!

Good luck!

MalcolmV8

Established Member
Speed hut gauges. If you're going for minimal gauges I'd recommend Air / Fuel and Temperature. The factory temp gauge leaves a lot to be desired.

Speedhut gauges
file.php

Gauges at night
file.php

whitedevil95

@the03cobro
Established Member
Stop looking Speed of Sound A-pillar and Dual Aeroforces FTW!

Seriously though none of the gauges can touch the usefulness of the Aerforces. You can see tons of parameters including IAT2 which is huge to know. You can add things like oil press and Air fuel later if you need to. You can also have them scan and it will scroll through several sensors at a time. With Dual aeroforces you can easily monitor 4 things at once and more if you want. PLUS you can read codes and more. Hard to beat.

Last edited:

mrose75

Established Member
In the same boat. Not over 600, but Whipple should be delivered soon. Definitely getting an A/F. Most likely going with the SVT Speedhut gauges in a SOS gauge pod. But what should the second gauge be? Have a Hilton Boost Overlay, so boost gauge isn't really necessary. I think.

lilcoop03

Established Member
man those speedhut gauges do look good! i really like the versatility of the aeroforce gauges, though. SO, it will def be one of the two but im torn:cuss:

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
22D1C86E-2E69-4FD1-82DA-2C5DD4A72559-11716-00000FFCE325873A_zps527524ee.jpg
73ACB0E9-B36B-4B1F-8C94-09D41B1EDABB-11742-00000FFE31AB153C_zpscee448b9.jpg

Yes sir, they are beautiful. I decided fuel pressure and my AEM FAILSAFE wideband. I really like the clean, new look to the AEM. It also has some really neat features like data logging and the capability to keep your car from leaning out

Last edited:

MalcolmV8

Established Member
Nothing like 72 gauges. U still need a monster tac and shift light tho Jk :beer:

Haha I know the feeling. I've been wanting to remove my radio to put in more gauges. I mean truthfully we need a lot of important gauges at times. It just looks like you're flying a Boeing 747 with them all going on.

f2hatch

Established Member
I wouldn't pay the Speedhut prices I'm to cheap I just got the Autometer NV gauges boost and oil and a Innovative wideband
20131122_204847_zps0e2b3671.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread