What does an ATI Procharger P1-SC sound like??

99cobrajms

Established Member
Previous Dyno graph is posted , see an earlier post in this thread. Just did a DYNO Firday and I am now running 456 RWHPs (power pipe added) with RWTQ=378.

P-1SC has a loud whistle, you can hear it for sure. I like that!

John

IUP99snake

The Shocker
Established Member
the 10# kit with the 3 core intercooler. That thing is HUGE!!

the boost gauge only reads around 9#'s right now...
also, Im running that tiny plastic inlet pipe that procharger supplied, along with the stock H-pipe with 4 cats.

Im going to replace the inlet pipe with a morpheus performance piece... along with the o/r x-pipe, that should add another 40 horsepower.

-Homer

IUP99snake

The Shocker
Established Member
yea. My arm is thicker than that thing.

the reason why its so small is because theres so much other junk in the engine compartment, ATI had to design a pipe that would fit without modifying too much.

-Homer

Cullen Wharton

END GAME!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by IUP99snake
yea. My arm is thicker than that thing.

the reason why its so small is because theres so much other junk in the engine compartment, ATI had to design a pipe that would fit without modifying too much.

-Homer

I know, that is bothersome.... Is your air filter smashed in the corner as well...? Mine is....

That is the only thing I do not like about the system. Bad design...........

IUP99snake

The Shocker
Established Member
yea.

Its gonna get chucked in a few weeks, in favor of a morpheus performance power pipe. With those, youve got to cut a new hole in the fenderwell, but its worth it!

So, cullen... the weather is nice now!! when are we gonna cruise?

-Homer

Cullen Wharton

END GAME!!!
Established Member
I want to check out this power pipe when you get it on. I am assuming it can add more boost as the Anderson power pipe does for the Vortech?

As for cruising, whenver you are ready kid.... Are you staying in PA for the summer?

IUP99snake

The Shocker
Established Member
hehehehehehehe.... ive got a permanent grin like the grinch. Cant wait to see your ride.

A large contributing factor to my new mods is some shmuck buying a Pentium III processor off me for 600 bucks off ebay!! i didnt think i could get more than a hundred off that mofo.

How about next thursday or friday night?

Cullen Wharton

END GAME!!!
Established Member
Likewise, I am sure your ride is in tip top shape... Eager to see the set up.... Are you going to get it tuned before then?

$600 for a pentium III. DAYUM..... You made out there.. Lucky bastard........ ha ha ha

Hmmmm, next Friday is definitely out. Thursday, I have tentative plans, but they might fall through. I cannot Monday either, Jesus - I did not realize I had so much going on next week... Tuesday or Wed would work best???

Hey, I am out for the night. I will follow up with you tomorrow!

IUP99snake

The Shocker
Established Member
The funniest thing happened today!
(actually two)
1. some punk in an eclipse heard my blower... and approached me and told me that I needed a new power steering pump.

2. I had a guy who was walking with his girlfriend chase me down the street for a good 20 or 30 feet trying to get me to pull over so he could check out my car... (his girlfriend was pissed)

I never got this amount of attention before. All the stupid people cant tell the difference between a 6 cylinder and a cobra. Most of them are ricers, so they know damn well what turbos sound like... and thats what they think I have. Love it.

-Homer

Cullen Wharton

END GAME!!!
Established Member
Power steering pump - what as ass... I like to mess with people and tell them I have a loose belt.....:-D

I have had people ask me the same thing - Is that a turbo??? Not quite - oh well. The attention is nice.....

Hey, when are we going to get together...? I am sure, StangD281, Grim's Reaper would be game... Also, Snake Boy will be in town from Chicago this week. We should all make plans to get together????

IUP99snake

The Shocker
Established Member
hell yea. i cant this weekend... ive got stupid college crap to do. Im free any day, any time after sunday. I was gonna go to pittsburgh raceway park saturday for test n tune... but, again, the stupid college bull$hit....

PM me whenever is good for you. im lookin forward to cruisin around!

-Homer

Cullen Wharton

END GAME!!!
Established Member
Homer,
Sorry, been a crazy week here at work.... Have not had much free time.... Cannot make raceway park, going to be up by Clarion for the day, will not be back until late afternoon.

What does you schedule look like next week?

Users who are viewing this thread