What does an ATI Procharger P1-SC sound like??

IUP99snake

The Shocker
Established Member
argh!!!

well, who cares... i dont have a helmet yet... so the most ill be able to do is 1 or 2 runs anyways!! I just want to go to the track.... the atmosphere of it all... I miss it! I havent seen any competition in a looooong time!

IUP99snake

The Shocker
Established Member
there are probably lots and lots of faster cars than mine that will be there... but this is geting pathetic.. I havent even seen anyone that wants to run!
This is how it goes:
Im either in someone else's car or walking, and I see some badazz car thats begging for some heat.... When im driving, all I see are beretta's and subaru's...
When I do see someone that might be interested in a lil' mischief, they always give me a dirty look and turn away. Its not like I go out Hunting for action, and drive like a jerk or anything. Just lookin for some fun now and then.
Aahhhh... i cant wait to finally get away from all these stuck up posers who think my car is a 6 cylinder, and get around a real crowd of gear heads. (im not even being picky about ricers this time!!) Im going through withdrawl!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!

-Homer

Cullen Wharton

END GAME!!!
Established Member
I hear ya..... That's always how it goes..... I have heard that V6 line once before as well.... I proved seconds later, after the comment form the crowd, that it was not a V6.... Doesn't that just piss you off?

Are you going ot be here this summer or what?

Users who are viewing this thread