What do i need ?? JLT CAI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinator

Banned
99cbra said:
actually no I'm an officer and I make good money.....I spent my money on bolt ons and nitrous kit because I can.....won't be long and I'm going to rebuild it and throw the turbo on.....no fun having a built motor with nothing on it.....besides the decision is mine not yours and I could give a f vck what you think

What rank are you and how long have you been in the military, I am a Cpl in the Marines I have been in for five yrs.

99cbra

Banned
wo1 and I've been in for 3.....what unit are you with? My good friend from high school is in Faluja (sp?) right now......I feel sorry for him.....I was in samarra and then Mosul when it was a hot spot......I hope you stay outta there man

01BlueCOBRA

GOT BIT
Established Member
hey TUCKER, i was looking at my densecharger. and dont see how i can use the MAF ADAPT. off the DENSECHARGER ?? the lil peiece that slids in the end to hold the FILTER on. if i did cut 1'' after the MAF pipe. i dont see how the lil black peiece will slide in ?? the two pieces will be the same diam. ??? :(

RioRed4v

Established Member
99cbra..you say you're willing to help the dude in getting his shiet installed, and you say other mods are no where near the calibur of yours..but yet you can't even figure out to how install your damn nitrous kit. granted it's a tad harder than a CAI, but i had never installed a kit in my life, and i put one on my buddies 98 cobra, and on my 99 with a few instructions from the internet...i'm beginning to think YOU might be the one that needs the help in the future.

and you say you want to protect the "noobs" from Jay's product, but you have yet to back up your preaching with any hard evidence. You've yet to prove anything on how your intake is better, and how you're "saving them" from Jay's intake.

in my eyes, and many others...you've once again lost the debate.

NXSVTCOBRA

lol rio..... i remember when he was posting like crazy on how to install a nitrous kit..... i did mine the first time with no instructions on a used kit.... took me about 3 hours or so doing everything neatly...... oh and rio where you got your solenoids mounted?? im looking for somewhere else to mount mine once i get it in..... im thinking of where cobradave has his.... on the alt. bracket

Tucker

01BlueCOBRA said:
hey TUCKER, i was looking at my densecharger. and dont see how i can use the MAF ADAPT. off the DENSECHARGER ?? the lil peiece that slids in the end to hold the FILTER on. if i did cut 1'' after the MAF pipe. i dont see how the lil black peiece will slide in ?? the two pieces will be the same diam. ??? :(

You would clamp the DC filter to the part you cut.
The pipe is 4.5" od and the filter is 4.5"id.
The breather helps keep oil from the pcv out of the intake. Gumming up the TB blades and such. No H/P gain, just a clean look IMO.

HEY 99cbra, I Love you MAN!! You rock!! :loser:
Be smart enough to fix your sig or at least click to not show it EVERY post.

I want to know what a "magnaflow catback cobra R front bumper" is

or a "hooker longtubes black clear headlights"

or even a "o/r x pipe autometer gauges"

and the "predator slotted/drilled rotors"

and I love the "full densecharger c.a.i. rear seat delete"

is this for your monthly problem? "steeda pulleys FM1000 pads"

Last edited:

99cbra

Banned
RioRed4v said:
99cbra..you say you're willing to help the dude in getting his shiet installed, and you say other mods are no where near the calibur of yours..but yet you can't even figure out to how install your damn nitrous kit. granted it's a tad harder than a CAI, but i had never installed a kit in my life, and i put one on my buddies 98 cobra, and on my 99 with a few instructions from the internet...i'm beginning to think YOU might be the one that needs the help in the future.

and you say you want to protect the "noobs" from Jay's product, but you have yet to back up your preaching with any hard evidence. You've yet to prove anything on how your intake is better, and how you're "saving them" from Jay's intake.
in my eyes, and many others...you've once again lost the debate.
whatever dude.....everything you say goes in one ear and out the other.....you slam on mustangworld yet, the funny thing is I still see you posting on there.....admit it.....your lame....you probably don't get any play.You can try to bag on me all you want but your still your lame self remember that

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
99cbra said:
whatever dude.....everything you say goes in one ear and out the other
99cbra said:
admit it.....your lame....you probably don't get any play.You can try to bag on me all you want but your still your lame self remember that
Hmm, seems like everyone elses feelings towards you are the exact same :kaboom:

Last edited:

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
99cbra said:
ok your opinion matters :bs:
ohh sorry, sorry, I forgot you were the master, the god of the new edge cobra forums, 99cbra said "let there be bullshit," and there was, and it was good :bowdown: :bowdown: :kaboom:

01BlueCOBRA

GOT BIT
Established Member
can we all just gitta long :shrug:

hahah JK, let the hate begin. whos gonna win HATER OF THE MONTH ? silky johnson,buietfull,pitbill, ??? h8trs better reconize. haha

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
its in smackdown now, it was much better until the pussy machinator edited his post. He was agreeing with us and then just up and changed it :shrug: he is a clown too.

CY98Cobra

Established Member
buy one and you will understand. until then you dont have an argument. i think you're worried it will prove you wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread