What did you do to your foxbody mustang today?

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Probably.

I need to teach her how to drive a stick. I wish the fastback was a 4 speed. She is "now" willing to learn.

I fear that she'll take the cobra out!

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
Im Not No Way GIF

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Sounds like an intervention and reprogramming is in order before this gets out of hand. ;)
LoL. She says she always liked the 69 Camaro. This is new to me. We've been together for about 25 years....

Maybe I can get my one Mopar... Yeah I better just
Yeah I better just let her get an automatic. Otherwise I'm opening the door to possibly no return.

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
Yes! You should expand your mind. There are many cool cars to own if you allow yourself to see the possibilities. Old cars are cool because they rarely go down in value. kind of like old guys....wait, did I say that.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Totally understand. I would imagine that most owners of older muscle cars and classic cars would prefer not to go with window tint.

Detroit Iron

Established Member
Premium Member
@Bdubbs, nice pick up. You have quite the Mustang collection. I'm still surprised that fox prices shot up so quickly in the past few years. I guess we just took them for granted since they were literally on every street corner in the 80s and 90s. How about some more shots of the interior, engine of your ride.

BtownB

Established Member
I think it's been a steady climb for foxbodies...but the last 1.5 years the market in general has been crazy and the current prices reflect it...the stuff people probably never intended to sell that has been on BAT is just crazy

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
@Bdubbs, nice pick up. You have quite the Mustang collection. I'm still surprised that fox prices shot up so quickly in the past few years. I guess we just took them for granted since they were literally on every street corner in the 80s and 90s. How about some more shots of the interior, engine of your ride.
I need to get some interior pictures. Spent some time cleaning the interior last night. It's still not perfect.

The engine bay is really dirty. The fuel rails seem to have a lot of rust on them, along with some other parts. I really want to degrease the engine, but it makes me nervous.

I put stock style headlights back in.

I am ordering up a bunch of stuff. Putting the stock air box back in.
244df4b9db5a081e9a386fa3e6e8ae62.jpg
44d16429399361ffb546492070082558.jpg
35da8c0a6c1361cfd8b484edfe780956.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Brady, when you decided to build your garage, did you envision housing those Mustangs this soon? If not, it turns out it was good timing.

Detroit Iron

Established Member
Premium Member
@Bdubbs, looks great, it will clean up real nice. When I bought my 92 coupe a few years ago, it was filthy inside and out. I think somebody was driving it down dirt roads filthy. There was dirt and sand in every crevice of the car. But I actually like cleaning, detailing and restoring things...sounds like you do too. Bringing these old cars back to their past glory is pretty satisfying.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Brady, when you decided to build your garage, did you envision housing those Mustangs this soon? If not, it turns out it was good timing.
Bob in all honesty no. I figured maybe a few years down the road. I never envisioned have 5 mustangs lol.
@Bdubbs, looks great, it will clean up real nice. When I bought my 92 coupe a few years ago, it was filthy inside and out. I think somebody was driving it down dirt roads filthy. There was dirt and sand in every crevice of the car. But I actually like cleaning, detailing and restoring things...sounds like you do too. Bringing these old cars back to their past glory is pretty satisfying.
I hope so. A lot of scratches I need to work out. And the engine bay is nasty. Picture makes it not look bad. Even some rusty fuel lines. I may replace some stuff with better OEM replacements.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
That 7up looks like an absolute gem!
Thanks! It definitely does need some TLC. This summer I plan on doing a paint correction on it. I cleaned up the interior. Might start using seat cover on the front seats. The drivers is worn.
06236813eb4561036dd4d0ac5b3cd812.jpg
f3cc70a0c463d3c145e9a7dc042061cd.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread