Established Member
installed custom sub box that lets me keep mach amps. sounds greet
9fa108d44561f7549ca80537710b8aa0.jpg
59da0f0d4bd7fdcb5ce0951069f60f7b.jpg
94ef14c02785b6ccc0c481ecba218208.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

96GT226410

Established Member
Found a good deal on a set of BBK long tubes that were briefly on an 03 Cobra so I picked them up. I'm starting to look for stuff for the original engine for the rebuild. Missed out on a set of Boss 302 rods a couple weeks ago, but I'm sure other stuff will come up.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Real98roush

Established Member
This make me want to go get a trans jack. Bet it makes the job 10x easier

Super easy to maneuver the transmission with the jack. They’re cheap too. I borrowed the jack in the picture but I’ll be buying one very soon. I’m thinking I’ll work great for the rear end too

IG: @sn95mystic

SVTP: SN95 Rollercoaster

IA-SteveB

Established Member
I am just getting mine ready after a winter hibernation. Changing the positive battery cable and fluids before I start her up for the first time. Then I will address any new problems that pop up after the sleep. I'm not expecting anything major but you never know with a 77k mile 22 year old car. I just had the clutch and throw out bearing done a year ago so I am hoping this will just be a summer of driving and enjoyment.

whyxitx

Established Member
Bought a set of Wilwoods for it...found out the part # is for S197s. Now i am attempting to sell said brakes. :(

Thinking about finally finishing up my brackets for my GT500 seats so i don't have to put the SN95 rails on. I may end up just putting the rails on and being done with it. A project 2 years in the making.

cheaneyt

Established Member
That is not encouraging. How long did those bushings last, and under what conditions?

I've only had car 1 1/2 , tubular upper and lower control arms in rear were 8n it when I got it. so not sure . but the bolts were all loose so that's a factor.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I've only had car 1 1/2 , tubular upper and lower control arms in rear were 8n it when I got it. so not sure . but the bolts were all loose so that's a factor.

Keep me updated. I will let everyone know what mine look like in 2 weeks. They will have been daily driven for 1 month.

Users who are viewing this thread