What did you do to your Cobra today?

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
So I got the thread idea from another board I'm on. Now that it's winter time, and we have about 2 feet of snow on the ground in Nebraska, I have the itch to work on my car. Anyway, post up what you guys have been doing to your car recently.

I'll start. It's not much, but I plugged my PCV valve in the intake manifold. Originally, I capped off the brass bung thing, but I thought it looked tacky. I pulled out the brass fitting with a pair of pliers and an easy out, and then grabbed a black plastic push in trim-securing piece I had laying in my garage and ran a little bit of caulk around it. It fits snugly into the hole where the brass fitting was. In my opinion, it looks 100x better.

It's way too hard to explain, so here's a couple pics. Don't mind the dirty engine bay: That's my next project when it warms up a little bit.

img1261945982056.jpg

img1261945999009.jpg

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
Nothing.

Sit and wait for parts to arrive, if that counts.

I'm in the same boat, but I'm just trying to get some things paid off so I can get my nitrous kit. The goal is to order it by February, lol.

jakesspv6

Established Member
I'm in the same boat, but I'm just trying to get some things paid off so I can get my nitrous kit. The goal is to order it by February, lol.

im with you on this. i can't wait to pay everything off lol:banana::beer:

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
i just got a hurst line lock kit and new water temp and oil pressure gauges, I need to order some drag tires at some point to so I have them for the summer

CobraJazz

drive it everyday
Established Member
It sat peacefully in the garage today. I just recently bought a house, so having a garage to put it in is still a super cool thing!

LitleWhiteSnake

Yeah, Its a VTEC
Established Member
Fixed my battery connectors so my car won't die in traffic when I'm rocking out to some metallics :) and finaly started wireing my meth kit

my94pony

addicted
Established Member
i put my quad shocks, lower control arms, mil's, blue/silver intake plaque, cobra nonslip trunk mat on
within the next few days ill do my upper control arms, coil packs, and when i find my hood struts ill do them too!

Last edited:

PACIFICGREENSVT

Established Member
Well I let it run for a little bit today,love the smell of 110 :).Then In the next couple of weeks its going to go like this- FRP 31spline axles-03-04 cobra diff carrier-going down to FRP 410's-girdle diff cover-Custom stall converter-a decked out competition C4 transmission with a full manual, reverse pattern, transbrake valve body- B&M hammer shifter. Then I will need a custom drive sfaft made.I was thinking about installing my front mount air cooler but I dont wnat to pay for another tune.

SNAKEYE

Established Member
Parked it, removed the wiper arms and antenna, locked it up, disconnected the battery, put the cover over it, and dropped the collision insurance for the winter.

Mustang Buster

Established Member
Wished I could be working on it...but alas, I am enduring the Alaskan winter, while it is sitting snug in a garage in California. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread