What did you do to your Cobra today?

jgt58

Established Member
Got her all washed up ready for ponies in the smokies!
20180316_184332.jpg

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

96GT226410

Established Member

Lzr96Snake

burning up in speed
Established Member
How are the wires and coil packs? I've heard mixed reviews on the MSD stuff. Beautiful engine bay by the way.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I’ve had the coil packs on there for 5 years now with no problems. Wires are new. I’m hoping they will last longer than the ford racing ones they’re replacing.

amorrow

Established Member
Drove my ‘98 for first time in nearly four years yesterday...no good reason why it’s been so long. Finally got fuel pump replaced (main reason why), new Michelin Pilot Super Sports, put street brake pads back on...what a joy it was to drive it again!

Z9ROwFB.jpg

Last edited:

mysteed

Established Member
Drove my ‘98 for first time in nearly four years yesterday...no good reason why it’s been so long. Finally got fuel pump replaced (main reason why), new Michelin Pilot Super Sports, put street brake pads back on...what a joy it was to drive it again!

Beautiful chrome yellow Cobra! Those are my absolute favorite wheels of all time.

amorrow

Established Member
Thanks, they are a nice match to our cars. Funny how this car was modified as it sits in the early ‘00s, and I don’t think it looks all that dated. Had it out yesterday and one of my neighbors couldn’t believe the car is 20 years old, lol. The BBS RKs especially look much like wheels made today.

Users who are viewing this thread