What did you do for your Terminator today?

Rambro

Established Member
Perfect I’ll buy them 50 percent off

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I’m keeping them for if and when I have to pull the engine. Then they’ll definitely go on when it goes back in. Still have to get a tubular k member as well, along with many other things the car “needs”. I just don’t have any extra money to throw at the car these days.

HPLouis

Established Member
I love your Mystichrome Cobra! SO clean.

Well, judging by your photos you did one hell of a nice detailing job on your Cobra. She's looking awesome. I really like the last photo.

Yours looks awesome, too. The tinted windows contrast nicely with the Satin Silver paint. Love the wheels, too!
Thanks Bob. I missed driving them over the winter. I took them out again today before the rain comes tomorrow.

IMG_8270.jpeg

IMG_8271.jpeg

blwn89gt

Established Member
Installed new CC plates. After 17 years, finally had a little play in the spherical bearing. Ordered new ones 6 weeks ago, back ordered til end of may, cancelled order and placed order with LMR. 7 days later they showed up. 1/2 hr to install.

New
View attachment 1836254
Old
View attachment 1836255

You beat me to it ! I went to order them and they are out lmao. I have them on my car but the finish on them makes me angry so I want a new set.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Installed new CC plates. After 17 years, finally had a little play in the spherical bearing. Ordered new ones 6 weeks ago, back ordered til end of may, cancelled order and placed order with LMR. 7 days later they showed up. 1/2 hr to install.

New
View attachment 1836254
Old
View attachment 1836255
For future reference you should be able to buy the bearing plate separately. They used to be around $30 for both. Something to look into if you want a spare set just in case. Or info to pass on if you sell the old ones.

blwn89gt

Established Member
Nobody has the damn MM plates in stock. 3-4 weeks is what lethal told me to get them from MM. I’m stuck waiting now to get my cars alignment done.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Bullitt1448

Established Member
You beat me to it ! I went to order them and they are out lmao. I have them on my car but the finish on them makes me angry so I want a new set.

Take them apart and send them to the powder coater, they will come back looking like new for way cheaper than new ones, throw a new bearing in them and your good for another 17 years

blwn89gt

Established Member
Take them apart and send them to the powder coater, they will come back looking like new for way cheaper than new ones, throw a new bearing in them and your good for another 17 years

I considered that but it will probably take just as long if I just wait and I can atleast drive the car to finish breaking in the clutch so I can tune it fully.

03' White Snake

Established Member
Nobody has the damn MM plates in stock. 3-4 weeks is what lethal told me to get them from MM. I’m stuck waiting now to get my cars alignment done.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Buy the GT version. They are the same except they give you bump stops. Just don’t run them.

03' White Snake

Established Member
For future reference you should be able to buy the bearing plate separately. They used to be around $30 for both. Something to look into if you want a spare set just in case. Or info to pass on if you sell the old ones.
I did reach out about buying just the bearings. They are custom made for them. I’m going to rebuild mine for my brothers car. Good to know about the assembly though.

Users who are viewing this thread