What did you do for your Terminator today?

fitforspeed

Established Member
The strangest thing happened yesterday leaving the gym. The car bogged out shifting from third to forth. I was about 3/4's throttle in, not sure how much boost, but I could hear some whine. It's the first time the car has done it. Haven't been able to replicate it. 11k miles, only mod is a pulley. Going to change the spark plugs, need recommendations please.

Sounds like the pprv valve on the fuel pumps. Many ditch the pprv because of that very issue.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

01yellercobra

Established Member
The PPRV doesn't usually randomly show up. And an upper only usually doesn't cause it. Anymore it can be tuned out if need be.

LS WUT

Established Member
Been dealing with some health issues so I decided to keep busy today. did an interior detail today. cleaned up the engine bay. My engine bay still has the white check marks from the factory. Pretty cool little detail.
Sorry to hear about the health issues brother. I hope all is resolved, and or you feel better soon! Car looks great!

stangfreak

Established Member
Sorry to hear about the health issues brother. I hope all is resolved, and or you feel better soon! Car looks great!
Thanks bro. Its getting a bit better. still not 100%. Been rough. and thanks man. I appreciate the kind words.

I went from being a bodybuilder to not even training and being in bed lol. Life is wild man.

MG0h3

Established Member
There's a cruise in on the other side of town tonight. So, I took it out from under the car cover last night and cleaned her up. Decided to cruise her to work today.

I always forget how powerful this car is when I jump back in it :D.

Guess someone else decided to cruise their old Ford to work today too.
View attachment 1835471

View attachment 1835472

Gonna be dirty when you’re done.

Weather went to shit on us!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Small cruise in at Sonic. I’m taking my daughters and my dad. First one of the year for me. Tomorrow evening is another one. We have a big car show next weekend at Diode Dynamics. That should be a good show.
IMG_2393.jpeg

03' White Snake

Established Member

stangfreak

Established Member
Thanks! Most people don’t…especially with a tan top. “Boomer combo” is what I call it. I’m a boomer at heart so it fits.
My buddy back in the day had the same combo. redfire tan top. Its a nice deep color. One of my favorite to detail.

The one color that blew my mind though, was lizstick red on the saleen. First time I saw that color was at a dealership on long island. I asked the salesmen what color it was. It was so deep, it felt like I was able to just push my finger right into the paint lol Hard to explain. I was in love with that color. That saleen was sexy.

Users who are viewing this thread