What did you do for your Terminator today?

muscleatsrice

Established Member
They're not equal. Low pressure is high and the high pressure is low.
Your original post said the low pressure was 80psi & the high pressure was 80psi. I was responding to that. If the compressor is running and the pressures are equalized like that, the compressor is typically failed. Usually bad valves internally .

olympic

Established Member
That a magnaflow CB? How do you like it? Would the magnapaks fit right in there? I cut up a borla atak system, and am less then pleased of the piping size.

Sent from my SM-S918W using the svtperformance.com mobile app

The Maganflow catbacks are top notch, no issues with fitment. They're on the loud side, especially without cats, but not as loud as Ataks.

04oxfordvert

Established Member
You have magnaflow catback aswell? I'm curious how well the magnapacks would fit in the standard catback as they don't make an irs magnapack CB. I cut out my ataks and put them in but the borla pipes aren't 2.5" as they state. Don't want to buy another CB but want a true 2.5 that my magnapacks fit into properly.
I agree 100% on this. I have a Bassani Off Road X Pipe on my white coupe. I drove it the other day and it was louder than I expected.

LS WUT

Established Member
You have magnaflow catback aswell? I'm curious how well the magnapacks would fit in the standard catback as they don't make an irs magnapack CB. I cut out my ataks and put them in but the borla pipes aren't 2.5" as they state. Don't want to buy another CB but want a true 2.5 that my magnapacks fit into properly.

I’m sure with some work it can work, even a well versed Exhaust Shop can handle that. I do have MagnaFlow exhaust on my Cobra.

TerminatorCobraJP

Established Member

For the price of the Borlas you'd think they'd get their pipe diameter right.

Sent from my SM-S536DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app

04oxfordvert

Established Member

TerminatorCobraJP

Established Member
Ya I'm not impressed at all. The steel seems quality but 2.5 is 2.5 not 2 and 3/8. Last borla product I ever buy

I really want Stingers for the sound but I have a hard time justifying the price tag, and hearing about the pipe size issues just pushes me away even more. I've been thinking I want to try the Spintech 3000 Series catback on my car. If I don't like them then I was just going to order some of the Stinger mufflers off of Summit and swap them into the Spintech pipes.

PC03GT

Established Member
I really want Stingers for the sound but I have a hard time justifying the price tag, and hearing about the pipe size issues just pushes me away even more. I've been thinking I want to try the Spintech 3000 Series catback on my car. If I don't like them then I was just going to order some of the Stinger mufflers off of Summit and swap them into the Spintech pipes.

That price tag is stooopid, 3 year's ago they were 800 bucks

LS WUT

Established Member

I’d have to try and find it. Someone posted a link on Amazon I believe it was. It showed Borla S Type mufflers for cheap. Essentially you could budget build some stingers if you truly wanted to my friend.

TerminatorCobraJP

Established Member
I’d have to try and find it. Someone posted a link on Amazon I believe it was. It showed Borla S Type mufflers for cheap. Essentially you could budget build some stingers if you truly wanted to my friend.
I got your PM. Thank you for sharing. I might end up doing that. I still kinda want to give those Spintech 3Ks a try, I saw one video in particular on YT and they sounded incredible.

04oxfordvert

Established Member

01yellercobra

Established Member
Got the fan trimmed and mounted today. It didn't take as much trimming as I thought it would. I need to do a quick polish on the tank then I can throw it all back together.

Attachments

• 20240219_180730.jpg
    20240219_180730.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 67
  • 20240219_180723.jpg
    20240219_180723.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 62
  • 20240219_180716.jpg
    20240219_180716.jpg
    260.2 KB · Views: 64

01yellercobra

Established Member
I paid $578.15 shipped in Oct 2010 from Amazon, best price at the time. They're now $1011 on Amazon. Mine are 2.5" too, I measured them when I polished them.
I bought mine off a buddy around that time. They probably had a couple thousand miles on them since his car was down a lot at the time. I won't say what I paid because I'd probably get banned from the site.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I bought mine off a buddy around that time. They probably had a couple thousand miles on them since his car was down a lot at the time. I won't say what I paid because I'd probably get banned from the site.
Nah, make them jealous. I'm trying to remember where I got my ProChamber and when. Maybe around 05-06 and no clue what I paid.

Users who are viewing this thread