What did you do for your Terminator today?

LS WUT

Established Member
I needed something to do so I swapped out the 129k u-joints. Next are the half shafts, hub bearings, and inner support bearings.
Man if you’re that bored just head on down. I’ve got enough stuff for the black coupe I need help tackling! I still can’t really get up and down, but I’m trying!

01yellercobra

Established Member
Man if you’re that bored just head on down. I’ve got enough stuff for the black coupe I need help tackling! I still can’t really get up and down, but I’m trying!
Lol. If I had the time I'd totally be down to make a trip. I'm at that point where I'm waiting for parts to show so I can tackle the big things.

BMSTNG

Established Member
Moved her out of the garage and showed her some light to get all the Christmas decorations put away. 20231229_171255.jpg

Last edited:

muscleatsrice

Established Member
I’ve been slowly working on the ATS caliper upgrade. Got them mounted with the S&S kit. I wanted something different but subtle for the color. By step dad powder coated them for me. I’ll eventually match the rears. Can’t wait to see it on the ground in the sunlight!

Attachments

• IMG_5215.jpeg
    IMG_5215.jpeg
    356 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_1950.jpeg
    IMG_1950.jpeg
    365.6 KB · Views: 89

SsnakeSVT03

Established Member
I’ve been slowly working on the ATS caliper upgrade. Got them mounted with the S&S kit. I wanted something different but subtle for the color. By step dad powder coated them for me. I’ll eventually match the rears. Can’t wait to see it on the ground in the sunlight!
Have you driven the car after the front ATS brake swap? The pad “biting” area on the rotors look no different than a stock 03/04 Cobra caliper set up.

Venom351R

Established Member
After selling my 2004 Cobra this past spring for various reasons today I closed the deal on getting a different one. Only thing left is to sign some paperwork and set up the shipping and its case closed. This one is an oxford white 2003. Virtually stock minus mid pipe and catback. That is sure to change though.

gotjack

Established Member
After selling my 2004 Cobra this past spring for various reasons today I closed the deal on getting a different one. Only thing left is to sign some paperwork and set up the shipping and its case closed. This one is an oxford white 2003. Virtually stock minus mid pipe and catback. That is sure to change though.

Congrats Man. How many miles? Share some pics

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Almost ready to fire up the new set up. Waiting on injector plugs to come tomorrow

7d1022daa85fb9fe19ee38b6f06c952d.jpg

29ead4f8c439066b74636e2d953830d1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She's looking really good. The wheels and tint perfectly compliment the paint. How much power are you hoping for?

03' White Snake

Established Member
Have you driven the car after the front ATS brake swap? The pad “biting” area on the rotors look no different than a stock 03/04 Cobra caliper set up.
Doesn’t look like he drove it yet. The ATS calipers offer about 3/8”-1/2” more contact toward the hat section of the rotor. Also the pads ever so slightly hang off the rotor, 1/16” or less on mine. So a lot more pad surface than stock cobra brakes.

Nice color, very similar to mine. I did metallic gun metal gray.

IMG_6900.png

IMG_6901.png

SsnakeSVT03

Established Member
Doesn’t look like he drove it yet. The ATS calipers offer about 3/8”-1/2” more contact toward the hat section of the rotor. Also the pads ever so slightly hang off the rotor, 1/16” or less on mine. So a lot more pad surface than stock cobra brakes.

Nice color, very similar to mine. I did metallic gun metal gray.

View attachment 1823561

View attachment 1823562
Is that a 13” rotor?

Users who are viewing this thread