What did you do for your Terminator today?

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Busy year for the old gal. Barely a squeak out of the KB this season.

Attachments

• IMG_4338.jpeg
    IMG_4338.jpeg
    500.1 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_4340.jpeg
    IMG_4340.jpeg
    278 KB · Views: 91

LS WUT

Established Member
Busy year for the old gal. Barely a squeak out of the KB this season.
I’ll answer your question, yes of course I’ll buy your sonic from you. Sheesh, you don’t have to ask me all the time. I’ll just do it! :)

Kidding, beautiful Sonic brother. Love to see it.

LS WUT

Established Member
Here's a couple of things I've recently ordered. 2.7" pulley, Lethal Performance BAP. This is gonna be cool.View attachment 1812923

Sent from my SM-S536DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Man I forgot all about it. I should make a listing of all my cobra parts. I have a brand new 2.7 pulley in the box from Metco. One of these days I’ll get around to it.

Enjoy the new parts man, excited to see the progress!

LS WUT

Established Member

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Just became a preferred customer through amsoil again. My local farm store wants almost 16 dollars per quart. So I bought a case of 12 through amsoil.

Makes me consider switching over to amsoil in the GT 350.

I'll be changing the oil in the cobra that has only a tad over 100 miles, but it's been over a year...

Still contemplating on switching over to 91 for winter storage or buying more E70 and storing it with that. I may have a couple weeks of driving it yet.
IMG_20231008_185240678.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
My car has E70-85 in it all year. I put stabil in it. I start it here and there in the winter. I think the storing of the car with E in it is overblown. Put some stabil in it, start it once a month and let it get to operating temp, and it will be fine. My car when 2 months without starting it last winter as it was on Jack stands and torn apart…E85 in the tank. No issues.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
My car has E70-85 in it all year. I put stabil in it. I start it here and there in the winter. I think the storing of the car with E in it is overblown. Put some stabil in it, start it once a month and let it get to operating temp, and it will be fine. My car when 2 months without starting it last winter as it was on Jack stands and torn apart…E85 in the tank. No issues.
I never start my cars during the winter months. I'm a firm believer that's what causing condensation in the exhaust and elsewhere. My pumps do run full time with key on though.

I run Lucas ethanol treatment all year long. I think this year I'll try leaving E70 in it.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member

Terminated_cobra_03

Established Member

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Went and picked up some ethanol for the cobra. Still 80% which is pretty good for this time of the year in Minnesota.

Plan is to store the car this winter with it. I'll be changing the oil this weekend, it's been over a year...
ebfa8f2ae164f09682a20b17d3fde85d.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread