What did you do for your Terminator today?

03' White Snake

Established Member
Bushing are in, and creaking is reduced, but there is still some low-speed noise coming from the frontend. It looks like I'll be installing new swaybar bushings next weekend. The driverside bushing has a chunk taken out of it somehow.
If you are running a stock K member, there is a sleeve inside the k member for the rack bolts and bushings. That causes a low speed creaking during turning.

Google the fix or search on here. ** edit** Link added. If I remember correctly, people grind it a tad shorter so the bolts tighten the rack better but I don’t remember exactly. I’m talking 10+ years ago.

Last edited:

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Finally caught a sale for ARH 1 7/8 longtubes, going to see what my maxed out F-1A-94 can do with better exhuast flow.

Screenshot 2023-09-25 113130.png

1FastFord

Established Member
If you are running a stock K member, there is a sleeve inside the k member for the rack bolts and bushings. That causes a low speed creaking during turning.

Google the fix or search on here. If I remember correctly, people grind it a tad shorter so the bolts tighten the rack better but I don’t remember exactly. I’m talking 10+ years ago.

That’s all I did to fix it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cj428mach

Established Member
Repaired my Aeroforce gauge with a dimmed display.. amazing customer service. Got the mainboard replaced mailed back with a week.

Man I had aeroforce issues and I emailed them and got nothing. I even found an old post on another board with the owners cell phone number and called it and left a message..... nothing. I yanked it in favor of a speedhut.

cobracide

Established Member
Man I had aeroforce issues and I emailed them and got nothing. I even found an old post on another board with the owners cell phone number and called it and left a message..... nothing. I yanked it in favor of a speedhut.
Huh, not the way it is today.. at least from my experience. Try the webpage email form. $85 for a repaired gauge is worth it.

cj428mach

Established Member
Huh, not the way it is today.. at least from my experience. Try the webpage email form.
They use to have a forum but they eliminated that. I used their webform as well. I mean I left a voicemail on the owners cell phone lol. It's a shame because I had the thing for years and would have bought another if that's what was needed but with no tech support I wasn't touching another one. Mine worked but when you hammered the car the gauge screen would just go to a completely lit up blank screen.

I'd love to have my boost gauge and wideband back in a single gauge pod again.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
If I ever had to replace my Aeroforce gauge the one from Banks seems to cover all the same bases.

Users who are viewing this thread