What did you do for your Terminator today?

LS WUT

Established Member
Weather has been pretty good here for being March. Hopefully soon, but I'm sure mother nature isn't done with the last big snow storm. It's been hitting 50-60 degrees. Need rain, roads full of salt and dirt.

Crazy how many people have taken their cars out already around here.

I'll wait..

28147f36302f3f39ad8a67c480ea3c5f.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
Not gonna lie. Everytime I see your shop photo’s my nipples get hard. Such a cool ass collection. It’s funny to think of how we all drool over each others collections. I tell my lady friend all the time about your collection. I’m like man, I want a classic Mustang. I insert photo of yours And talk about it, alongside the shop i’m working on now. She always laughs and says, do you not enjoy your collection already? I say nope. It’s never finished, just keep adding to it. I get asked frequently about why I have the cars I have, or why I have multiple of the same one. Often times I sum it up to. I have my 13 Shelby because it was always a dream when I was younger to own one. Same goes for both of my 03 cobras. I have my OW coupe 19k mile garage kept baby, and I’ve got my 03 Black Coupe I daily drive. When asked why I have 2 of the same, it’s simple. I love them, when I was 11 they introduced the 2003 Cobra’s. I fell in love instantly. I used to joke in high school about selling a kidney just to have one. The good ol’ “Snake Bite” video with the Kenne Bell on it. So I had to have a black one for that very reason. Then of course you’ve gotta have a foxbody Notch. They’re just to cool to not have one. I’m still learning a lot from watching you mess with yours. When I finally get some more time I’m going to start working on it more. Parts are finally coming in for my cobra. Ordered so many parts, and just finally getting them. So today will be Eibach springs, steeda clutch quadrant, adjuster etc, new brakes, drilled and slotted rotors, and an oil change. Yeehaw.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Not gonna lie. Everytime I see your shop photo’s my nipples get hard. Such a cool ass collection. It’s funny to think of how we all drool over each others collections. I tell my lady friend all the time about your collection. I’m like man, I want a classic Mustang. I insert photo of yours And talk about it, alongside the shop i’m working on now. She always laughs and says, do you not enjoy your collection already? I say nope. It’s never finished, just keep adding to it. I get asked frequently about why I have the cars I have, or why I have multiple of the same one. Often times I sum it up to. I have my 13 Shelby because it was always a dream when I was younger to own one. Same goes for both of my 03 cobras. I have my OW coupe 19k mile garage kept baby, and I’ve got my 03 Black Coupe I daily drive. When asked why I have 2 of the same, it’s simple. I love them, when I was 11 they introduced the 2003 Cobra’s. I fell in love instantly. I used to joke in high school about selling a kidney just to have one. The good ol’ “Snake Bite” video with the Kenne Bell on it. So I had to have a black one for that very reason. Then of course you’ve gotta have a foxbody Notch. They’re just to cool to not have one. I’m still learning a lot from watching you mess with yours. When I finally get some more time I’m going to start working on it more. Parts are finally coming in for my cobra. Ordered so many parts, and just finally getting them. So today will be Eibach springs, steeda clutch quadrant, adjuster etc, new brakes, drilled and slotted rotors, and an oil change. Yeehaw.
That's awesome! I do appreciate it. You have a nice collection! But I agree, I can think of many more cars I'd like to have. And I currently don't have the room .

I'd definitely take a second cobra and always liked the 13-14 Shelby. It just never ends!

I can say that it can start feeling a little overwhelming having a lot of cars. Every car has something that needs fixing, adjusting, or detailed. Little at a time!

LS WUT

Established Member
That's awesome! I do appreciate it. You have a nice collection! But I agree, I can think of many more cars I'd like to have. And I currently don't have the room .

I'd definitely take a second cobra and always liked the 13-14 Shelby. It just never ends!

I can say that it can start feeling a little overwhelming having a lot of cars. Every car has something that needs fixing, adjusting, or detailed. Little at a time!

I couldn’t agree more. Everything need something. However as car enthusiasts we just make time for them and keep playing.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Today was a basic maintenance day. New front brakes and an oil change. Tried to fix what I thought was the leak on my headers. But it's looking like it's up at the head instead of the collector like I was hoping. Now I'm debating on attempting to fix it or just save up for some long tubes.
20220326_103405.jpeg
20220326_115821.jpeg
20220326_120257.jpeg
20220326_122203.jpeg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Took her out to a local first time meet we had
That's yours next to the Yellow Cobra? Can you post a better pic?

Swung by Phil’s place - Harpell Auto Fab and picked up one of his power steering tanks. Absolutely beautiful work. Hoping to do the swap next weekend
5afc779d3b7063be2d1dd417a4563ef0.jpg

277c0254b4408d9c1d124189a6dafa06.jpg
That IS a nice power steering tank! Post a full pic of your engine bay after it's installed.

Users who are viewing this thread