What did you do for your Terminator today?

olympic

Established Member
Yeah I'm trying to tone down the exhaust noise a bit. Cats are removed so it's pretty obnoxious. Only a matter of time before I get a noise ticket...lol!

olympic

Established Member
The mufflers and pipes are Magnaflow (polished). The resonator/tip combo is a Vibrant resonator with Flowmaster 4" tip welded on. Unfortunately I went to install the system today and the passsenger side fit great but drivers side would not because the charcoal canister is in the way. I'll try and make it work later on but for now the Magnaflow tips are installed.

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member

Clutch was not happy yesterday. Sucks it only has about 3000 miles on it, Mcleod rst. I’m going to buy some rxt discs and jam them in. @CobraBob didn’t get 1.4’s the clutch would only hold consistent 1.5’s Best of 1.56 with no tire spin. However did run a new pb on et and trap speed.
In my best attempts to try and get this thing to wheelie I couldn’t do that either but it’s getting close.
2A11E0DD-413B-4137-85F0-949F407B4C6E.png

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member

Clutch was not happy yesterday. Sucks it only has about 3000 miles on it, Mcleod rst. I’m going to buy some rxt discs and jam them in. @CobraBob didn’t get 1.4’s the clutch would only hold consistent 1.5’s Best of 1.56 with no tire spin. However did run a new pb on et and trap speed.
In my best attempts to try and get this thing to wheelie I couldn’t do that either but it’s getting close.
View attachment 1509691

When a friend of mine bought his rxt he asked about the differences between it and the rst. They basically told him that if he was drag racing to use the rxt as it was forgiving if he got it hot, where the rst wouldnt be as forgiving.
What did you run?

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
So a guy on a Facebook page was making some metal filter covers for 30 dollars shipped. It's painted textured black.

I don't have it mounted yet, nor the pulley cover. But I'm liking the look. Not huge on having to tap two holes on fender though for the filter cover.

IMG_20180830_182348030_LL_zpsqgkke5sj.jpg

IMG_20180830_182457687_LL_zpssvv7iyxf.jpg

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using the svtperformance.com mobile app

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
So a guy on a Facebook page was making some metal filter covers for 30 dollars shipped. It's painted textured black.

I don't have it mounted yet, nor the pulley cover. But I'm liking the look. Not huge on having to tap two holes on fender though for the filter cover.

View attachment 1512483

View attachment 1512484

Those look nice, very clean. Maybe you could use double sided tape instead of screws.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member

View attachment 1512483

View attachment 1512484

Looks nice. You can’t drill a hole in the cover we’re the spot is for the stock air box and just use that bolt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks nice. You can’t drill a hole in the cover we’re the spot is for the stock air box and just use that bolt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's probably what I'll do. Just sucks there already two pre drilled holes. Maybe I can find some small plugs to cover those.

stangfreak

Established Member
This thread makes me want to keep my cobra. I want to sell it and get a coyote. Been following a few channels on youtube and these coyotes aren't loosing one race. insane motors when boosted.

03 Cobra DSG

Established Member
Put a coyote motor in your terminator.....then you still have a car every one still looks at no matter what other cars are around. Buy a coyote your just a guy with another mustang GT.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread