What did you do for your Terminator today?

01yellercobra

Established Member
Which shop did you end up going with? LMK how it turns out.
I haven't decided on one yet. I want to get the pipes cleaned up first then I'll figure out which way to go.
Ticket signed off? You get a ticket for noise pollution Bob????
Yeah. The cops decided to end a meet that's been happening for a year by handing out tickets. I just happened to be the guy driving by at that moment. It could've been worse though.

WheelStander

Ford Plastics Engineer
Established Member
7b79e7ecaacc52dc578e9b4110ccdf05.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

cj428mach

Established Member
My mom has a toy chihuahua that I care for from time to time and he loves to cruise in the terminator. He even likes boost and has seen as much as 23 psi lol. The only problem is he likes to climb on the interior with his little claws so I've kinda put a stop to it before he damaged anything. I did enjoy pulling up to stop lights in the terminator with his little head in the pass side window. It would get some double takes out of people lol.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Cat efficiency code.

Cat efficiency code

Get mil eliminators or better yet I'd get a tuner and have it dyno tuned since you just got it for peace of mind. Especially if it doesn't have a wideband installed on the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

01yellercobra

Established Member
Swapped from my Stingers to a stock catback. Forgot how quiet the stock set up is. I picked up my son from school and even he was disappointed in how quiet the car is now. But I got my ticket signed off. Oh, and I learned my car is too low for full mufflers.

I know, the Stingers are dirty as hell. That's from my last car that had a couple oil leaks.

8ce674a6390bd8d23f6650ea3d684ba2.jpg

But I started the cleaning process. I want to get the tail pipes clean before I it all back on.

3c0117dcfb7c90206271f96924c79269.jpg

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
Swapped from my Stingers to a stock catback. Forgot how quiet the stock set up is. I picked up my son from school and even he was disappointed in how quiet the car is now. But I got my ticket signed off. Oh, and I learned my car is too low for full mufflers.

I know, the Stingers are dirty as hell. That's from my last car that had a couple oil leaks.

8ce674a6390bd8d23f6650ea3d684ba2.jpg

But I started the cleaning process. I want to get the tail pipes clean before I it all back on.

3c0117dcfb7c90206271f96924c79269.jpg

did the cop who gave you that ticket want to look under your hood or have a hard-on about anything else on your car?

i got an exhaust ticket too but wound up paying about $700 plus the privilege of going to a state bar referee

ps i agree the stock exhaust is overly quiet

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
did the cop who gave you that ticket want to look under your hood or have a hard-on about anything else on your car?

i got an exhaust ticket too but wound up paying about $700 plus the privilege of going to a state bar referee

It's also very restrictive imho. But those Stingers will look bad ass when he gets them back on. Is he in Cali too? I envy the weather you guys have but not the emissions and fuel shit.

I did nothing, lol.

Same here lol I stared at it when I went in the garage. May start it up here in a couple weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

01yellercobra

Established Member

No. I got lucky in that regard. It was a set up at a known meet up spot. But since it was just for noise I didn't complain. I had to do the full referee thing on my 01 a few years ago.

It's also very restrictive imho. But those Stingers will look bad ass when he gets them back on. Is he in Cali too? I envy the weather you guys have but not the emissions and fuel shit.

Yeah, I'm in Cali too. I've been running this exhaust for the better part of 10 years and this is the first I've had issues with it. I'm going to give cleaning the pipes a shot. Otherwise they're getting coated.

Last edited:

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
Got the 28 10.5's mounted on the rts's!
74554E82-EAED-4C42-9798-7D07799079FF_zpsf1vddptf.jpg

More work on the rear end, some of you welders might enjoy these.
1C05CA3E-9C93-4EA4-B43D-0E08BE29C549_zpsdrl1sl33.jpg

4D2CBE14-57E6-4C70-B3C6-DAE3FED7D190_zpsghmi5ara.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread