What did you do for your Terminator today?

bullitt2735

Established Member
Installed a new head unit, a Kenwood ddx9903s with android auto. So far its been absolutely fantastic and by far the best aftermarket head unit I've ever used. You can even hook up a laser jammer/radar detector to it for a fully stealth install which I'll be doing at somepoint...I'll snap some pics later

Huachipato

Screaming '04
Established Member
Hit a milestone today:
20170201_074427.jpg

My car is about to be a teenager here in about 9 days. So that is about 5,846 miles a year. Not too bad...

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Not by choice :( but I had to drop over $700 bones at Lethal Perf. for tranny parts AGAIN.. input shaft, shims, TOB, pivot ball, etc... :mad: 2nd time around doing this.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Wow, this is usually on the first page. I actually drove mine today and almost turned around due to it spitting and popping so bad. I haven't driven it in 4 months and I'm sure it was the injectors being a bit plugged. Ran good after a while and cleaned up. I went out of my way on the home to catch the interstate and laid into it pretty hard. God, I love this car.
Note to self, drive it more.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Wow, this is usually on the first page. I actually drove mine today and almost turned around due to it spitting and popping so bad. I haven't driven it in 4 months and I'm sure it was the injectors being a bit plugged. Ran good after a while and cleaned up. I went out of my way on the home to catch the interstate and laid into it pretty hard. God, I love this car.
Note to self, drive it more.

Can't wait two more months and mine should be back out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
4f269247c7e2891d5349fd9a1b94bd77.jpg
316031a210e0bf078d21a7f14845fcb3.jpg
79806fa483199c1a0ff9a68c0789c703.jpg

Wasn't today but this week, yellow raxiom led fog lights, carbon fiber wrapped lower rear bumper letters and just for fun made a Ford oval over lay, added oversized cobra grill emblem

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Car looks great. Did you buy the kit for the lower bumper or cut the carbon fiber yourself? How hard was it to do? Would love to do that to mine.

nxhappy

Established Member
I got the old CD changer out, installed a double din touch screen =)

Jordan Lowe

Established Member
Car looks great. Did you buy the kit for the lower bumper or cut the carbon fiber yourself? How hard was it to do? Would love to do that to mine.

I just cut it myself ordered it on amazon for $12, wife has a cameo cut out thing that I made everything else

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Huachipato

Screaming '04
Established Member
I am testing out a new car that my dad purchased - so I attached my Cobra to float charger for a few days while I drive the new to me '04 MB S430.

But today is the Cobra is 13 years old. Rolled off the assembly line 2/10/2004.

Users who are viewing this thread