What did you do for your Terminator today?

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
I don’t remember the last time I drove it, but I took mine out this morning . It was a 7 mile round trip to the gym and back. I always feel like I’m driving an exotic when I’m on the roads, even if other people don’t know what it is.

40DBE3FC-0103-49AA-AAE8-BFBA8180E18A.jpeg

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
I don’t remember the last time I drove it, but I took mine out this morning . It was a 7 mile round trip to the gym and back. I always feel like I’m driving an exotic when I’m on the roads, even if other people don’t know what it is.

View attachment 1791108
I’ve seen maybe 2 other cobras in my area since I bought mine in January 2021…I never see them.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

View attachment 1791108
How many miles on her?

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
I’ve seen maybe 2 other cobras in my area since I bought mine in January 2021…I never see them.
There is a guy I see on some Friday mornings who drives a redfire vert to work. And every once in a while a friend will send a pic of one in the wild close to my area.
How many miles on her?
13,2xx. It still smells new on the inside. I’m one of those people who like to look at it and keep the miles off. I don’t take it very far from my house when it does get out.

03' White Snake

Established Member
So depressing a person has to do this.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
Yup, another way for the state to make money. And to top it off, they changed the law. We used to push it an extra month to extend it every year. Can’t do that anymore. You get the previous years inspection month no matter when you get it inspected. If your like me and put off last year’s inspection because it was due in October and I put the car away already.… you get a January automatically. So they screwed me out of 4 months already. Then next year (because I don’t drive it in the winter anyway) I’ll get it inspected in the spring and will loose 4 months again. The state sure does have it figured out how to keep screwing us over and over again.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
View attachment 1791250View attachment 1791249

Had a car show Saturday to benefit children with dyslexia. Stock ‘22 GT500 beat me ‘91 and up mustang class. Along with a new GT350 stock.

Simply gorgeous Terminator! These cars will never stop hitting me in the feelers!

I took mine to a car show last weekend and didn't even get a chance to park and some young kid asked me to come park my car next to his Saleen. He was a young kid with a thousand questions! I wondered if he has ever heard of the internet because these new edge cars have been out so long a simple search would have answered most of the questions.

If had had good internet in 2003, my foxbody build wouldn't have been over cammed and gave me so many fits....

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I used to love when other guys (any age) had lots of questions at shows & cruises I entered. IMO it was (and is today) a badge of (Terminator) honor, so to speak, because their is a mystique that surrounds the Terminator even today, especially with all the various levels of engine performance upgrades.

NotoriousGT350

Lubbock Terminator
Established Member
Simply gorgeous Terminator! These cars will never stop hitting me in the feelers!

I took mine to a car show last weekend and didn't even get a chance to park and some young kid asked me to come park my car next to his Saleen. He was a young kid with a thousand questions! I wondered if he has ever heard of the internet because these new edge cars have been out so long a simple search would have answered most of the questions.

If had had good internet in 2003, my foxbody build wouldn't have been over cammed and gave me so many fits....

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I hear ya! I'll be at shows and over hear people talking about the 2003-2004 cobras after seeing mine and they can't believe they are actually seeing one.

On some occasions, I'll get my old VHS recordings of Motor Trend TV, Horse Power TV, and My Classic Cars from the late 90s-early 2000s and watch the Motor Trend review of the 2003 Cobra with Jim Scoutten hosting....good times!

NotoriousGT350

Lubbock Terminator
Established Member
I used to love when other guys (any age) had lots of questions at shows & cruises I entered. IMO it was (and is today) a badge of (Terminator) honor, so to speak, because their is a mystique that surrounds the Terminator even today, especially with all the various levels of engine performance upgrades.
Very true! Especially with a lot of these younger guys watching YouTube and seeing videos from YouTubers who have purchased 2003-04 cobras and the content. My resources back then was Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords, SVTP, and "Blades" YouTube videos.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
View attachment 1791250View attachment 1791249

Had a car show Saturday to benefit children with dyslexia. Stock ‘22 GT500 beat me ‘91 and up mustang class. Along with a new GT350 stock.
Nice car. I have always had the belief that it is complete bullshit somebody can drive a car off a showroom floor and park it at a car show and win an award. It’s like the manufacturer is getting the award, not the owner. Cars that have been ‘personalized’, or old cars either restored back to original or preserved in original condition for 20 plus years should be the cars in contention.

NotoriousGT350

Lubbock Terminator
Established Member
Nice car. I have always had the belief that it is complete bullshit somebody can drive a car off a showroom floor and park it at a car show and win an award. It’s like the manufacturer is getting the award, not the owner. Cars that have been ‘personalized’, or old cars either restored back to original or preserved in original condition for 20 plus years should be the cars in contention.
With only 3 mustangs including mine in the 1991 and up class, I had the oldest one that was modified with the other two being stock. I agree, manufacturer got the award and not me. Next time I'm throwing on the Bogart D-10s.

Users who are viewing this thread