What did you do for your Terminator today?

muscleatsrice

Established Member
I was checking some things out in the car and noticed this with both armrests. Never really noticed it before, anyone else have this happening with there’s? Looks like the vinyl is separating.

IMG_1224.JPG
IMG_1223.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
Very nice - those from Herfurth?

Aluminum exhaust has a very different, much more aggressive sound than steel. Hope you have understanding neighbors lol.
Yup, HARMS. Seems like a real good dude and had them built/sent out within days.

I live in the country so not concerned about neighbors. But I’m going to do an H pipe to try to reduce some rasp.

I was actually curious about that. Would loooove to hear what one of these cars sound like with a 3" aluminum exhaust setup
I’d be happy to make a video when it’s done. I know it’s still hard to tell, but worth a shot.

robvas

Established Member
Got tires put on my new 17x9's. Just some Sumitomos, these are going on the front so I don't need anything special.

Attachments

• CF043B55-7A7D-48A4-9CB5-B1057C6E9FED.jpeg
    CF043B55-7A7D-48A4-9CB5-B1057C6E9FED.jpeg
    425.3 KB · Views: 65
  • 712739A3-CC6E-4EF2-B5FF-E210AE290881.jpeg
    712739A3-CC6E-4EF2-B5FF-E210AE290881.jpeg
    347.6 KB · Views: 62

Serfma

Established Member
Coretuning is an option. Lasota racing handbook. It will get you pretty close to a perfect tune it just take a lot of time and street tuning.
Stupid question, obviously don't have a termi, but how are you guys DIY tuning spark on the street without blowing it up? Actually have both a moates qh + lasota handbook (though have not looked thru it in half a year) but gave up for remote tuners but I get replies sparingly so trying to DIY.

Running a 2.1 KB@6psi and I almost thought of copying the stock termi spark tables and reducing timing across the board since MBT will differ (and likely be better for the termis comparatively). Had an email tune from a certain place but I don't feel like it's safe.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Stupid question, obviously don't have a termi, but how are you guys DIY tuning spark on the street without blowing it up? Actually have both a moates qh + lasota handbook (though have not looked thru it in half a year) but gave up for remote tuners but I get replies sparingly so trying to DIY.

Running a 2.1 KB@6psi and I almost thought of copying the stock termi spark tables and reducing timing across the board since MBT will differ (and likely be better for the termis comparatively). Had an email tune from a certain place but I don't feel like it's safe.
It’s hard. You either need a knock sensor or you do a WOT pull, shut it down immediately and read the plugs. Black smoke out the tailpipes. Etc…

I chose to let my tuner do the final tuning on the dyno after I got it as close as I could on the fuel. The base timing in my tune was extremely conservative.

Users who are viewing this thread