What did you do for your Terminator today?

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Ordered this awesome Carshow sign. :cool::love:

F8XoHy9FkmrEErqjGfdJFTg8F

You spelled "disc" wrong.

bull_dog190

Established Member
Your 10th Anniversary car show sign is nice, and focuses on the original 10th Anniversary specs/features. (y) Here's the one that I used to use, made of brushed aluminum. I love seeing Terminator car show/cruise signs. Is yours metal or plastic?

View attachment 1787241
I ordered it from a site, its not metal. Printed with a frame/stand.
Got a 24x36. Should be really nice! Pic for size reference.
SizeComparisons.jpg

robvas

Established Member
Installed a boost gauge!

Autometer makes a 20lb and 30lb gauge....figured one day I'll go to 22-24psi but if that's happens I will just buy a new gauge

Also...I always tell myself I won't buy a car sight unseen again, but it never fails.

When hooking up the new gauge I re-did some vacuum lines. You know the deal, broken plastic T fittings and screws as plugs. Also one of the big nipples on the back of the blower...just wide open! You can hear it in the video I posted last.

Explains the high idle and stalling I would get once in a while. Soon as I plugged it it quieted down and idled down. And probably explains the "spark blowout" I thought I was getting (but I already changed the plugs and coils which were opened up to > 0.036")

This is my first Whipple car so I'm just learning. We'll see if I'm converted over from centrifugal as the summer goes by!

Attachments

• E5063DF6-D169-4FF1-BABC-3D462EE71D4D.jpeg
    E5063DF6-D169-4FF1-BABC-3D462EE71D4D.jpeg
    276.6 KB · Views: 51

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Installed a boost gauge!

Autometer makes a 20lb and 30lb gauge....figured one day I'll go to 22-24psi but if that's happens I will just buy a new gauge

Also...I always tell myself I won't buy a car sight unseen again, but it never fails.

When hooking up the new gauge I re-did some vacuum lines. You know the deal, broken plastic T fittings and screws as plugs. Also one of the big nipples on the back of the blower...just wide open! You can hear it in the video I posted last.

Explains the high idle and stalling I would get once in a while. Soon as I plugged it it quieted down and idled down. And probably explains the "spark blowout" I thought I was getting (but I already changed the plugs and coils which were opened up to > 0.036")

This is my first Whipple car so I'm just learning. We'll see if I'm converted over from centrifugal as the summer goes by!
I like both styles of blowers. One thing I miss on my procharged GT is the open bypass valve. What a glorious sound when you let off at high boost.

03' White Snake

Established Member
I ordered it from a site, its not metal. Printed with a frame/stand.
Got a 24x36. Should be really nice! I ordered it from a site, its not metal. Printed with a frame/stand.
Got a 24x36. Should be really nice! Pic for size reference.
SizeComparisons.jpg

Nice, Looks good. I created my own and had it printed at Staples on foam board for cheap money.

5E70FD4E-751A-4CB1-8B22-075402699FCF.jpeg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
View attachment 1787948
First car cruise of the year for me. I had an old guy tell me he had an 03 Cobra with a smaller pulley, throttle body, exhaust and it made 625wh back in the day. Fun times lol I just nod and say that’s cool.
She's looking really nice. I love Redfire! Ride height looks PERFECT!

Took cobra to monthly Cooks Garage Cars and Coffee
Awesome Cobra and a perfect day for C&C! Looks like the turnout was big. The green GT500 looks really good.

2003RedfireVert

Established Member
She's looking really nice. I love Redfire! Ride height looks PERFECT!
Thanks Bob. I removed the upper spring isolator on the rear and it brought it down to be perfect. I’m liking how the car sits and where it’s at. A lot of fun to drive and it get more compliments than it deserves. It’s a 15 footer.

JCDriller

Established Member
View attachment 1787948
First car cruise of the year for me. I had an old guy tell me he had an 03 Cobra with a smaller pulley, throttle body, exhaust and it made 625wh back in the day. Fun times lol I just nod and say that’s cool.
I’d love to hear his fishing stories.

vr4

Established Member
The rack bushings are my next upgrade. How is the before and and after?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Haven't driven it yet.

Going to try to get in for an alignment next week now that I've got most of it done and it'll probably be a few month until I get the ftbr rear kit and torsen in it.

Picked the car up as an SRA roller last year. Swapped back to IRS and finally got the front end wrapped up. I can say just the stifflers web brace and jacking rails transformed this thing compared to my last vert even with an eyeball alignment. Really looking forward to how it feels now.

Last edited:

2003RedfireVert

Established Member
Haven't driven it yet.

Going to try to get in for an alignment next week now that I've got most of it done and it'll probably be a few month until I get the frbr rear kit and torsen in it.

Picked the car up as an SRA roller last year. Swapped back to IRS and finally got the front end wrapped up. I can say just the stifflers web brace and jacking rails transformed this thing compared to my last vert even with an eyeball alignment. Really looking forward to how it feels now.
I need my subframe connectors in. They really change how a fox chassis very feels and behaves. I’ve been lazy.

Users who are viewing this thread