What did you do for your Terminator today?

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Long story short....I did a rudimentary alignment on my car. I must have measured each point of reference 10 times, made tweaks...etc...I used the below video as a reference. The car now drives way straighter than it did prior to taking it to the "shop" for an alignment. It's not perfect. I'll get a legit alignment after my dyno tune.

I also washed it. I drove it 30 minutes or so. It runs great on the E85 start up tune. It's ready for the dyno on Wednesday. I'm excited. I'll go more in depth in my build thread.
pic20230213.jpg

Last edited:

wckdvnm

Established Member
If they haven't made repos by now I doubt they will. Especially since they're so popular.

I need to get all new lights for my car.

Last I saw someone made a set out of regular lights but (and it’s a massive but) someone told ford who still to this day holds the rights to reproduce them (supposedly) and aggressively goes after those who make them. That guy made one pair and was served a cease and desist as he was going to sell them to people. They looked great and almost unrecognizable from real ambers, showed people they could be made but it would have to be DIY till ford stops being retards about them.

Users who are viewing this thread