What did you do for your Terminator today?

MG0h3

Established Member
My tuner said the same thing. It’s E85 or I’m not driving it basically. I have a station less than 5 miles from my house. I hope they continue to carry it. Otherwise, I’ll be driving 30-40 miles just to get gas :)

.9 miles from my house.

And another 1.5 away.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03' White Snake

Established Member
My tuner said the same thing. It’s E85 or I’m not driving it basically. I have a station less than 5 miles from my house. I hope they continue to carry it. Otherwise, I’ll be driving 30-40 miles just to get gas :)
I got one 3 miles away, have to park and carry my cans to the pump because the pump is on an express way and to drive the loop is like 20 miles between exits. When all 8 of my cans are empty this is what I do. It’s worth it, no big deal to me.

Have another 2 stations near my work. I’ve been running corn non stop since 2016. 2018 I raised the CR so she only will run on corn now.

LS WUT

Established Member
So I’ll start this off by saying I haven’t slept in quite a while, I didn’t post in this thread. Ladyfriend called me and texted me saying my GT500 was smoking. That’s always some good news, so luckily she wasn’t to far away from my house. She pulled into the church parking lot. I pull up, and sure enough she’s smoking like a chimney. Open the hood, coolant everywhere. Blocks covered, fans, wires, the whole 9.. so I go did it make any noise, or get hot? She replied no. I said hmm, okay then. So I start it up. It’s making some nice noises, some from up top where the supercharger is, and some from the bottom. (Could be echo). Nevertheless I said well if she’s toast, another 1/4 mile won’t hurt. I limp the car to my street, the moment I get to the street the temp gauge flies almost to max. I shut it down and Coast her home. It appears my lower radiator hose made a window for peek a boo. Hopefully that’s the only thing that made a window. NOW onto the black cobra. No issues, fired her up, got her off the stands again because now I’m down the GT500, and the foxbody is under construction lol. So I say let’s get her out and going. Take it for a cruise to break in the brake pads, and such. Make sure all the lugs are tight. Get back home move some more cars around. Get back in it to start it. Check engine lights on. I’m like hmm, maybe the MIL’s came loose. Throw my tuner on it, it’s 02’s. I’m like well damn, let me crawl my fat ass under there. Sure enough my zip tie came loose and it burnt my MIL driver side eliminator. As I begin laughing at the stupidity of things I burnt my forehead on the X pipe. On a positive note my new rotors, and painted calipers look spicy now. Yes I know she needs to be lower, hoping soon Ill be able to knock those out. Needless to say. #partout

Joking aside I hope this makes some of you laugh, and keep moving forward. It’s the little hiccups that sometime hold us up, and keep us down. I’m trying to look past the fact that my lower radiator hose is $312 ($204 on sale) and I’ll be rocking a check engine light for a couple days until my new ones come in.

Attachments

• 4365FA56-F83F-47CF-BD7B-32A571DD00C9.jpeg
    4365FA56-F83F-47CF-BD7B-32A571DD00C9.jpeg
    211.3 KB · Views: 62
  • F6F60DC1-964F-4807-B13D-75A025812380.jpeg
    F6F60DC1-964F-4807-B13D-75A025812380.jpeg
    500 KB · Views: 59
  • 042430D3-DB16-4906-B16B-2FAA1A028042.jpeg
    042430D3-DB16-4906-B16B-2FAA1A028042.jpeg
    336.3 KB · Views: 58

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
So I’ll start this off by saying I haven’t slept in quite a while, I didn’t post in this thread. Ladyfriend called me and texted me saying my GT500 was smoking. That’s always some good news, so luckily she wasn’t to far away from my house. She pulled into the church parking lot. I pull up, and sure enough she’s smoking like a chimney. Open the hood, coolant everywhere. Blocks covered, fans, wires, the whole 9.. so I go did it make any noise, or get hot? She replied no. I said hmm, okay then. So I start it up. It’s making some nice noises, some from up top where the supercharger is, and some from the bottom. (Could be echo). Nevertheless I said well if she’s toast, another 1/4 mile won’t hurt. I limp the car to my street, the moment I get to the street the temp gauge flies almost to max. I shut it down and Coast her home. It appears my lower radiator hose made a window for peek a boo. Hopefully that’s the only thing that made a window. NOW onto the black cobra. No issues, fired her up, got her off the stands again because now I’m down the GT500, and the foxbody is under construction lol. So I say let’s get her out and going. Take it for a cruise to break in the brake pads, and such. Make sure all the lugs are tight. Get back home move some more cars around. Get back in it to start it. Check engine lights on. I’m like hmm, maybe the MIL’s came loose. Throw my tuner on it, it’s 02’s. I’m like well damn, let me crawl my fat ass under there. Sure enough my zip tie came loose and it burnt my MIL driver side eliminator. As I begin laughing at the stupidity of things I burnt my forehead on the X pipe. On a positive note my new rotors, and painted calipers look spicy now. Yes I know she needs to be lower, hoping soon Ill be able to knock those out. Needless to say. #partout

Joking aside I hope this makes some of you laugh, and keep moving forward. It’s the little hiccups that sometime hold us up, and keep us down. I’m trying to look past the fact that my lower radiator hose is $312 ($204 on sale) and I’ll be rocking a check engine light for a couple days until my new ones come in.

Oh man. I gotta admit the burned forehead on the X pipe had me laughing to myself.
Sounds like everything worked out though (hopefully with the GT500 too)

The Cobra looks killer with the blue calipers.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Oh man. I gotta admit the burned forehead on the X pipe had me laughing to myself.
Sounds like everything worked out though (hopefully with the GT500 too)

The Cobra looks killer with the blue calipers.
Same here.

@LS WUT, look into the mini cats. They might be a better choice over the MIL eliminators since there's nothing to zip tie and get burnt.

LS WUT

Established Member
Same here.

@LS WUT, look into the mini cats. They might be a better choice over the MIL eliminators since there's nothing to zip tie and get burnt.
This is a temporary exhaust truthfully, I’ll be going Longtubes. Just figured I’d install what I had before I do the moving aspect. Speaking of which I’ll be giving parts away to the boys if you wants want them. Gotta clean up the garage and stuff. Fingers crossed this new shop works out

Users who are viewing this thread