What did you do for your Terminator today?

LS WUT

Established Member
The price has gone pretty crazy, but I’m so happy with this one. Didn’t you bid on this one too when it was on BAT?

Not following, clean corners?
I did bid on a few of them. You got a hell of a car. I almost had the one I really wanted, was tastefully modded and such. However things fell thru due to some lower offers than expected. Which happens.

Rock44

Established Member
What kind of seats are those?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Just a set of Corbeaus that were in it when I bought it. I’d like some OEM ones but at least these are comfy and tall friendly.
55F8F579-F831-4468-8B32-7F78EF2E5A03.jpeg
C1809B6F-F27E-43B8-862C-2504E2120A9D.jpeg

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Dropped the IRS, disassembled it, cleaned the diff housing and the cradle. Next will be all the bushings. I sure miss the simplicity of the SRA.

This thing was filthy and had some surface rust. I’ll scuff it all up and paint it with Hammered paint to hopefully prevent it from rusting more.

Attachments

• 91423BA8-409A-4C21-9E52-AB08E85E957D.jpeg
    91423BA8-409A-4C21-9E52-AB08E85E957D.jpeg
    410.3 KB · Views: 66

04Mike55

Established Member
Dropped the IRS, disassembled it, cleaned the diff housing and the cradle. Next will be all the bushings. I sure miss the simplicity of the SRA.

This thing was filthy and had some surface rust. I’ll scuff it all up and paint it with Hammered paint to hopefully prevent it from rusting more.
My son put the IRS in his Fox body.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member

It is a pita but worth it in the end. I did my bushings last winter and just did a little at a time. Had the subframe powder coated as well while it was out of the car.

If you need any of the bushing removal tools let me know.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
It is a pita but worth it in the end. I did my bushings last winter and just did a little at a time. Had the subframe powder coated as well while it was out of the car.

If you need any of the bushing removal tools let me know.
I do need the upper control arm bushing removal tool. I have a thread in the wanted section. @LS WUT is also looking for me.

Users who are viewing this thread