What did you do for your Terminator today?

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Got all my CoreTuning software up and running. Got the base tune pulled down and saved. I'm going through the tune alongside the LaSota racing tuning guide. All is kosher, just need to dial in the MAF transfer function and see how it goes when I go WOT again. A lot to learn....

wantavant

Mounted up my 19” BC Forged wheels, just waiting on my coils now to get it sitting right

Attachments

• 11AC6E20-3B24-499A-A4EF-A2FA8CBEB395.jpeg
    11AC6E20-3B24-499A-A4EF-A2FA8CBEB395.jpeg
    148.4 KB · Views: 126

cj428mach

Established Member
Got all my CoreTuning software up and running. Got the base tune pulled down and saved. I'm going through the tune alongside the LaSota racing tuning guide. All is kosher, just need to dial in the MAF transfer function and see how it goes when I go WOT again. A lot to learn....
Are you making any large changes to the car or just learning to sell tune? I like BE, and the guys there. Have fun tuning.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Are you making any large changes to the car or just learning to sell tune? I like BE, and the guys there. Have fun tuning.
Learning to self tune. I have a good base tune my tuner wrote. (He is family and will help me). Yes, the coretuning guys are great. Literally a text away and they answer immediate. I’ll be updating my build thread with everything I bought and how it’s all setup. Lots to learn.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Gotta search for some ball joints and a bump-steer kit for mine. Started creaking over the weekend last week, and won't put up with that annoying sound much longer. Cars been lowered for about 15,000 miles so im kind of surprised this hasn't happened sooner on the stock ball joints and tie rods.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Gotta search for some ball joints and a bump-steer kit for mine. Started creaking over the weekend last week, and won't put up with that annoying sound much longer. Cars been lowered for about 15,000 miles so im kind of surprised this hasn't happened sooner on the stock ball joints and tie rods.

I replaced my tie rods when I lowered mine a few years back. That said, I get a creaking noise in the right front intermittently turning outta my driveway I think the original struts are going because of the new spring rate. I’m going to have to get some I think too. Ball joints I didn’t do but if I have to do struts I may as well replace the originals as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Murderedsvt

Established Member
Got a new belt installing now, dumb question, do I have to remove the metco tensioner brace to put a new belt on??

Users who are viewing this thread