What did you do for your Terminator today?

LS WUT

Established Member
Worst news ever.. went to pick up my car. Car has new damage to my quarter panel, it’s cracked and dented. The rear bumper isn’t even the same color black. It looks grey, my decklid is matte black. It doesn’t even look painted it looks primed.. I threw up. I’m literally so sick to my stomach right now boys. Defiantly at a low point right now.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Worst news ever.. went to pick up my car. Car has new damage to my quarter panel, it’s cracked and dented. The rear bumper isn’t even the same color black. It looks grey, my decklid is matte black. It doesn’t even look painted it looks primed.. I threw up. I’m literally so sick to my stomach right now boys. Defiantly at a low point right now.
How and when did the occur?

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Wtf? You brought it in for paint, and it came out worse?

LS WUT

Established Member
Yes sir, it looks like they dropped something and it cracked the paint on the quarter panel. It’s got a little dent too. I was so upset I didn’t even take pictures of the damage I brought it right back, I’ll take photos tomorrow when I go there.

LS WUT

Established Member
I’m so annoyed about the whole situation I’m about to strip the car down, and build my foxbody into a terminator swapped fox

Murderedsvt

Established Member
Oh no

HPLouis

Established Member
Holy gauges, Henry! LOL. So you live in NYC, right? How nervous to you get driving in all that heavy traffic? It would drive me nuts to the point I'd probably never take my Mystichrome out (if I owned one).
Yes, the traffic here is terrible and that's why I don't drive it much. Let's not forget about the rough roads, construction, etc. LOL about the gauges. The prior owner was really serious about knowing what's going on with his car.

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
The prior owner was really serious about knowing what's going on with his car.
It is very possible, the previous owner of your car, was just as serious as me. lol

IMG_2896.jpg

IMG_2898.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread