What did you do for your Terminator today?

Huachipato

Screaming '04
Established Member

Not sure. All I know is it is not on when I start the car. It comes on after driving a few miles and sometimes it even goes out on it's own if driving longer distances. I plan to do a brake fluid flush soon along with cleaning off the ABS wheel sensors. I hope that does the trick - but I'll trouble shoot from there if the issue persists.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Not sure. All I know is it is not on when I start the car. It comes on after driving a few miles and sometimes it even goes out on it's own if driving longer distances. I plan to do a brake fluid flush soon along with cleaning off the ABS wheel sensors. I hope that does the trick - but I'll trouble shoot from there if the issue persists.

Your best bet is to get a scanner. Mine would do the same thing. Eventually it stayed on the whole time. It turned out to be the module.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Finished putting it back together today and took it around the block a couple times. The rear end is much quieter now. And the clutch feels so much better. It doesn't have the on/off feeling anymore. I let my son drive it and he did a lot better with it.

I even remembered to change the fuel filter while I had the center section out.

ccb08596b5f059a299dc1797638a0ae5.jpg

Last edited:

01yellercobra

Established Member
Put about 40 miles on it today. Looks like I over filled the center section a tad. I put in 1.5 quarts. Got home and I have some drips on my polished exhaust. Doh.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Put about 40 miles on it today. Looks like I over filled the center section a tad. I put in 1.5 quarts. Got home and I have some drips on my polished exhaust. Doh.

With the FRPP cover I did this as well. Sucked all over my polished exhaust and rear bumper. Cleaned it good still need to re polish my exhaust in spots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

01yellercobra

Established Member
With the FRPP cover I did this as well. Sucked all over my polished exhaust and rear bumper. Cleaned it good still need to re polish my exhaust in spots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll be under there this week cleaning it up. I have a show in Palm Springs next weekend. Hopefully it got most of the fluid out today.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Finished putting it back together today and took it around the block a couple times. The rear end is much quieter now. And the clutch feels so much better. It doesn't have the on/off feeling anymore. I let my son drive it and he did a lot better with it.

I even remembered to change the fuel filter while I had the center section out.

View attachment 1548891

Woo hoo, man does that scene look familiar :D..............

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Lol. Its not usually that wet outside when you're here though.

Very true!. Still not sure if we will make it this year or not. The desire is there, but not sure if current responsibilities will allow us to make the trip this year. I'll keep you posted brother!

MG0h3

Established Member

01yellercobra

Established Member
Very true!. Still not sure if we will make it this year or not. The desire is there, but not sure if current responsibilities will allow us to make the trip this year. I'll keep you posted brother!

Totally understandable. Worse comes to worse I'll send pics. ;) I did find out that the show won't go away after the time is up for the current location. According to my buddy they're looking at a couple other beach locations.

Shamwoww88

Established Member
Installed my Afco heat exchanger, rechecked all my suspension cuz I have a annoying squeak/rub noise when turning at slow speeds. I think it's the sway bar fun fun.

Shamwoww88

Established Member
Can you link a not so expensive ABS reader, tried a few from amazon with no luck connecting to my ABS.
I've been looking at the icarsoft i920, little over 100 bucks but suppose to get into all of the systems, srs, air bag etc. Just doing some more research before I pull the trigger.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
I've been looking at the icarsoft i920, little over 100 bucks but suppose to get into all of the systems, srs, air bag etc. Just doing some more research before I pull the trigger.

Thanks, will check that one out. Also will see if I can find a parts store with an ABS scanner up here in OH. In VA none around me had one.

Users who are viewing this thread