What did you do for your Terminator today?

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member

badmpg03

Established Member
Went on a long cruise, hurt some feelings along the way. Left a charger 392 and c6 Hard!! Car running great in this weather

Attachments

• IAT.jpg
    IAT.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 298

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Got the center section back together today. Figured out I made a noob mistake the first time around. Thankfully it didn't chew up the gears. Going to put the car back together tomorrow after work. Now I need to figure out how to get baked on gear oil off polished stainless steel.
458f56be1a5b36beebcf4dae0f32538c.jpg

olympic

Established Member
Got the center section back together today. Figured out I made a noob mistake the first time around. Thankfully it didn't chew up the gears. Going to put the car back together tomorrow after work. Now I need to figure out how to get baked on gear oil off polished stainless steel.
View attachment 1551409

Mothers polish and a rag or 0000 steel wool and WD40. Or use the Mothers polish with the steel wool if it's being really stubborn. I cleaned up my oil stained ceramic coated headers this way, took alot of elbow grease but worked great.

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
installed 1" Spacers couple days ago and today I received my new replacement rubber large cup holder. Thinking of pulling the trigger on a Billet Aluminum Cup Holder Bezel Package and just ordered a Cobra 4 pc. floor mat set.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Mothers polish and a rag or 0000 steel wool and WD40. Or use the Mothers polish with the steel wool if it's being really stubborn. I cleaned up my oil stained ceramic coated headers this way, took alot of elbow grease but worked great.

Thanks. I started with Simple Green and a rag. It was working, but like you said it took some time. I also fixed the vent tube so hopefully this doesn't happen again.

94 Cobra R

Same Ol Same Ol
Established Member
Came home from work (drove my truck) and saw coolant under the Cobra :( Looks to be coming from the radiator. Ahh, life dealing with a 15 year old car.

Shopping between Rockauto (Denso brand), Mishimoto, SVE and Duralast (Autozone). This should be fun.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Came home from work (drove my truck) and saw coolant under the Cobra :( Looks to be coming from the radiator. Ahh, life dealing with a 15 year old car.

Shopping between Rockauto (Denso brand), Mishimoto, SVE and Duralast (Autozone). This should be fun.

Is it the radiator or oil cooler?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Havnt touched my 04 but have been putting miles on a friends 03 I did a clutch in. So far no issues.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Oh the joys of breaking in a clutch. Reminds me, when my car comes out of winter storage I have another 340 city miles to log...

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Back on the ground again. Even managed to do the anti-venom mod while it was on stands. Now for the rain to stop so I can take it for a spin. View attachment 1551641
How do you like the gear shifts after the anti-venom mod? Noticeably smoother? I would expect so. Smart to do it when the opportunity arose.

Put her on the truck to start the journey from Sicily, Italy back to God’s country. Can’t wait to get back to TX and start wrenching.
View attachment 1552086
Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Congratulations on coming back to the states. When will your Cobra arrive? Week maybe? Looks like it's in really great shape, so you obviously take good care of it.

Bought myself a coupe. 18,000km(11,200miles) just minor bolt ons. Had it flat decked to my house in -30 weather haha. Shes all safe now tho in my heated garage. Cant wait for spring and the mods to start.
View attachment 1552099
View attachment 1552100
View attachment 1552101
Congratulations! A nice companion for your CO Cobra. What mods do you have planned for her?

SNISTR1

Established Member
Thanks bob and I wish it was only a week it should arrive early April.

Congratulations on coming back to the states. When will your Cobra arrive? Week maybe? Looks like it's in really great shape, so you obviously take good care

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

D-MANN

Established Member
Thanks Bob. Not sure what i will do. Thinking of a whipple 3.4 with the new gen4 that’s coming out. It just has exhaust,cai and 2.8” pulley on the stock eaton. Has dss level 5 axles tho. Going to keep this one an irs car. The co has a hellion turbo So the coupe has like half the power right now haha. She needs some get up and go stuff thats for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread