What did you do for your Terminator today?

01yellercobra

Established Member
To add to the therapy I ended up behind a coworker in a BMW 428i getting on the freeway. It felt good to wind it out. Even if it was only one gear.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Got about 160 miles on new clutch. Pretty happy everything is working well so far.

Still trying to figure out leaving in first gear. Takes practice with engagement super close to the floor.

IMG_20181028_180440941_zpsj3mvjacb.jpg

Weather looks nice the next couple of days, then highs only in the 40's. Might be time.....

I used up all my e85 and put 91 back in for the winter storage.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member

MG0h3

Established Member
I see you guys do this every year and it still blows me away. Today is actually a little hotter than I like to drive in.

Is it because it snows and doesnt melt all winter, the salt, ....?

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I see you guys do this every year and it still blows me away. Today is actually a little hotter than I like to drive in.

Is it because it snows and doesnt melt all winter, the salt, ....?

You should see the rust on some vehicles up here. I've seen some that might be 5 year's old with rust.

I'm currently leasing a 2018 F-150 and really like it. I've never had a new vehicle until now. I'm not sure what I'll do when the lease is up. But it sure is nice always having a daily driver with a warranty and not rusty.

MG0h3

Established Member
You should see the rust on some vehicles up here. I've seen some that might be 5 year's old with rust.

I'm currently leasing a 2018 F-150 and really like it. I've never had a new vehicle until now. I'm not sure what I'll do when the lease is up. But it sure is nice always having a daily driver with a warranty and not rusty.

Ya screw that then. Cool thing here is when its 35*, dry, and sunny which is most of the winter. Windows down, heater on, runs like a banshee!

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I like to get mine put away before they lay salt or brine juice a big cancer causer. I’m hoping for two more weeks at best. But it’s also easier for me to put one away before the other so I’m not doing it on the same day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Got about 160 miles on new clutch. Pretty happy everything is working well so far.

Still trying to figure out leaving in first gear. Takes practice with engagement super close to the floor.

View attachment 1525242

Weather looks nice the next couple of days, then highs only in the 40's. Might be time.....

I used up all my e85 and put 91 back in for the winter storage.

What’s the theory on not storing it full of e85? I’ve had e85 in jugs and in the gas tank for months and it never went bad. Hell I dropped a tank with a low level of e85 like less than an 1/8 that sat for a year and it appeared perfectly fine. Tank was spotless and still “smelled fresh”. I should’ve tested it, stupid me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
What’s the theory on not storing it full of e85? I’ve had e85 in jugs and in the gas tank for months and it never went bad. Hell I dropped a tank with a low level of e85 like less than an 1/8 that sat for a year and it appeared perfectly fine. Tank was spotless and still “smelled fresh”. I should’ve tested it, stupid me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I just do it for a piece of mind. I've always stored it with 91 non oxygenated fuel. I'm sure it would be fine with e85.

This is basically the only time my car gets a tank of 91. But I may run it longer as I have another 340 city miles of clutch break in.

I've also heard running 91-93 periodically isn't a bad idea. However, I'll never go into boost on it anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread