What did you do for your Terminator today?

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member

03SVT4DWP

Established Member
I hear you. Sometimes you just don't have time to react. Something in the street, Car A reacts and Car B just can't react in time and boom. Sorry you went through that, but your car looks great now.

I have never heard that. Pretty interesting. Wonder if it was just a factory mix up or disgruntled employee? LOL...
Thanks Black Gold, silver lining I guess is it had plenty paint chips on the hood n bumper when I bought it,... So for the deductible it's now good as new.

03SVT4DWP

Established Member
My Cobras were like that when I picked my SB up back in 2010. No accident damage that me or anyone else could find and the badges had the factory tape still. Didnt like the quality of the replacements I bought (no guide pins) so I just swapped them around with some new tape. Pretty sure I read here that some came like that from the factory.
I have another factory set to make the swap easier and nice to know some came like that... I'll just see how much it bugs me before I pull the trigger and switch em..LOL

whitedevil95

@the03cobro
Established Member
Drove it to the movies enjoying the stock like drivability and power. I gotta get this thing on a dyno soon! Also need to find a way to get rid of that ugly coolant res.

Attachments

• IMG_0868.jpg
    IMG_0868.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 129

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
Loaded up my tune that included all monitors and took her for a ride. I needed to get the check engine light to come on to figure out what’s going on with a small gas leak.

Edit - so far I’ve come up with the following codes.
0044b248d7f7b706aeff7bd4d95988c1.jpg

Still need to rack on a few miles to get the monitors ready. Never thought I would look forward to a check engine light

Last edited:

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Filled up with 93 and a can of seafoam, frozen mix on the forecast for Sunday. Hope to get a few more joy rides next week before the salt goes down.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Filled up with 93 and a can of seafoam, frozen mix on the forecast for Sunday. Hope to get a few more joy rides next week before the salt goes down.
I'm in the same boat. I still have about a full tank of e85 I'm trying to use up. I always store mine with 92 and seafoam.

Tomorrow is suppose to be 60*, but next week it's getting colder again. Today is only a high of 42* with 20-30 mph winds.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread