What did you do for your Terminator today?

kallen

Established Member
DO NOT get any of their larger parts. I have had experience with hazing and cracking on every piece of my car I swapped. I’m going to do all the repairs to it myself but it looks rather horrible now. So be careful on any exterior surface CF you get from HCM.
Thanks for the heads up! Any experience with Carbon Driven?

Sent from my XT1585 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

wckdvnm

Established Member
Thanks for the heads up! Any experience with Carbon Driven?

Sent from my XT1585 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Carbon driven is better quality and they seem to care more about their customers. The owner rob is a stand up guy and has even talked me through how to repair the carbon fiber I have already. There isn’t as many options for these cars for carbon but if you look hard you will find it.

TP 112

Established Member
Installed a new belt.
Image1529280571.497509.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

94 Cobra R

Same Ol Same Ol
Established Member
There’s power required for the compass and one for the home link? Which did you run constant power to?

IG: @sn95mystic

SVTP: SN95 Rollercoaster

Constant power is for the homelink....switched power for the compass and auto dim. I just rain it down the pillar to the radio cause I was installing my radio at the same time. Loomed it with the microphone cable (microphone is at the top of the pillar)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Real98roush

Established Member
Constant power is for the homelink....switched power for the compass and auto dim. I just rain it down the pillar to the radio cause I was installing my radio at the same time. Loomed it with the microphone cable (microphone is at the top of the pillar)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I ordered a Gen Tex 453 for my DD. So pumped! Thanks for the great idea. Do you recall the wire colors for the compass, auto dim, and homelink?

I’m thinking I’ll wire my homelink to remote power since I park it in the driveway.

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
I ordered a Gen Tex 453 for my DD. So pumped! Thanks for the great idea. Do you recall the wire colors for the compass, auto dim, and homelink?

I’m thinking I’ll wire my homelink to remote power since I park it in the driveway.

I ordered one too for my cobra

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

94 Cobra R

Same Ol Same Ol
Established Member

I ordered one too for my cobra

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You guys will really like the mirror. The wiring is pretty typical: Yellow for constant, Red for Switched and Black for Earth (ground). THe compass, autodim and homelink aren't wired seprately that you have to worry about, just hook the wires up and the mirror takes care of it all. It's super super easy. Hardest part is just running the wires under the dash so that it's neat and stays out of the way of everything.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I swear I cringe every time I drive over a plastic bag. The exhaust hangs low and it doesn't take much to get the bag melted on it... lol

And rightfully so. I ran over a manhole that was sticking up from the road (guess they did some road work and the manhole was no longer flush with the road). My exhaust hit the lip of the manhole (not the cover, the actual manhole) and it separated on side of my catback from the H pipe. Had to take it to an exhaust shop to fix it and my Magnaflow muffler has a nice dent in it now :mad:.

So, yes, be careful when deciding to run something over in these lowered cars. My car is so low I cannot take it through a car wash and some places cannot inspect it as it will not fit over the frame of the pit.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Drove it to meet up with a friend over the weekend. I'm pretty sure there's going to be a another kid into fast cars in the future judging by the look I got as him and his mom caught up to me on the freeway.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
You guys will really like the mirror. The wiring is pretty typical: Yellow for constant, Red for Switched and Black for Earth (ground). THe compass, autodim and homelink aren't wired seprately that you have to worry about, just hook the wires up and the mirror takes care of it all. It's super super easy. Hardest part is just running the wires under the dash so that it's neat and stays out of the way of everything.

sounds very cool, I am going to look into this too! I like having a compass in the mirror.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
+65,000 This is sooo true. I have scrapped mine more time than I care to count.

And rightfully so. I ran over a manhole that was sticking up from the road (guess they did some road work and the manhole was no longer flush with the road). My exhaust hit the lip of the manhole (not the cover, the actual manhole) and it separated on side of my catback from the H pipe. Had to take it to an exhaust shop to fix it and my Magnaflow muffler has a nice dent in it now :mad:.

So, yes, be careful when deciding to run something over in these lowered cars. My car is so low I cannot take it through a car wash and some places cannot inspect it as it will not fit over the frame of the pit.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread