What did you do for your Terminator today?

toddyfiveo

Established Member
IMG_1620.JPG
Help a buddy reassemble his termi. Just finished painting it destroyer grey.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

wckdvnm

Established Member
View attachment 1472549 Help a buddy reassemble his termi. Just finished painting it destroyer grey.

Have been curious if that color would look good on a terminator. I guess it’s okay, I’ve seen nardo gray too and it was alright. It’s hard to find a color I should switch my car to down the line but I think I’ll just either stick with the stock black or get the newer tuxedo black.

Osiris

Established Member
Have been curious if that color would look good on a terminator. I guess it’s okay, I’ve seen nardo gray too and it was alright. It’s hard to find a color I should switch my car to down the line but I think I’ll just either stick with the stock black or get the newer tuxedo black.
Nitrous Blue Quadcoat!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

toddyfiveo

Established Member

It’s hard d to catch the color in a picture. Hopefully we get some sun shine soon think that will help.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

MG0h3

Established Member
Hmmm. Ok how about a polished of one of the rims I mentioned.

I do like that color but its just real plain.

MG0h3

Established Member
Maybe a classic with the polished barrel and black center would work. Those look great on subdued colors.

I don't think the saleen in black is a good test personally. Had those on my car and Im sure black classics or chicanes would have looked much better.

MG0h3

Established Member
I might be able to find a pic of mine but if youre laying underneath the car facing the rear, there is kindof a relief or cutout right near the pass side rear tire. The hoses naturally have to come down over there anyways.

Actually my car is on stands for the clutch! Leaving for work but I'll snap a pic this evening.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
View attachment 1472694 we plastidipped the AFS to get an idea of what black would look like. It doesn’t pop like you think it would.

The paint job itself is awesome, but that color?????

I never understood why someone would want to paint their car battleship grey :confused:?

Guess that's what makes us all unique........ If he likes it that's all that matters:D.

01yellercobra

Established Member
I started to install my return fuel system yesterday. Where are you guys mounting the fuel filter? The stock location is a PITA because of the IRS. Is that my only option?

When I upgraded the fuel line on my 01 I mounted the filter under the passenger seat. Next to the frame rail. The sub frame connector hung lower so I wasn't worried about anything hitting the filter.

As for mine, I got a wild hair and decided it wasn't shiny enough. Plus there were a couple spots I needed to fix that the paint shop messed up. So I ended up doing the clay bar Megs 105/205 dance. When I went to put the carnuba on my shoulder was tired.

89ce46528efbace7d1f25e707795ada6.jpg
3076e75621c0906e73c236c5e01f2a58.jpg

cj428mach

Established Member
I started to install my return fuel system yesterday. Where are you guys mounting the fuel filter? The stock location is a PITA because of the IRS. Is that my only option?

View attachment 1472696
View attachment 1472697
View attachment 1472698

I had my filter clamped to a ghetto metal bracket I made that bolted to the bottom of the pass seat bolts. I removed that bracket when i got subframe connectors and mounted to the connector. Connor was using the bracket on his car until he got subframe connectors and I think he left it at my shop.

It basically was a piece of sheet metal that bolted to the seat bolts and the filter hose clamped to it.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
As for mine, I got a wild hair and decided it wasn't shiny enough. Plus there were a couple spots I needed to fix that the paint shop messed up. So I ended up doing the clay bar Megs 105/205 dance. When I went to put the carnuba on my shoulder was tired.

View attachment 1472766View attachment 1472767

That's awesome Bob!!! I see you masked off areas to protect them. GREAT Job!!! Looks great!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread