What did Santa bring?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The best gift was sending my son to his mom's house at 10 am only to have him call at noon and ask to come back over to play tennis then proceed to face time me just to shoot the shit over the phone two more times. He's 7.

I dropped my 5 year old (6 in February) off at his mom's...before she even got the door closed he goes, "mom, there's not near as many presents under our tree here as there was at dad's" haha

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Being single I don't get Christmas presents per se.

But I got all my kids and the grand baby at the house all togetherView attachment 1822657
GREAT photo, Dusten. I may as well post a photo of our family Christmas gathering at our daughter's house.
1703633368523.png

One of my wife's. Christmas present she bought for me was a Kershaw Grid folding knife. My first "real" folding knife. While I was thrill she bought me a knife, I wasn't happy with the opening/closing functions so we looked online for something better. My brother-in-law has a Spyderco folding knife that he showed me yesterday, so I started looking at Spyderco knives. Ended up buying a Spyderco Manix 2 Signature folding knife. Black blade and black case. I like the opening and closing functionality better. Here's a quick Amazon photo. It's being delivered on Friday. I'll use it daily.

51CeNGGJaAL._AC_SL1191_.jpg

Last edited:

LS WUT

Established Member
GREAT photo, Dusten. I may as well post a photo of our family Christmas gathering at our daughter's house.
View attachment 1822731

My wife bought me a Kershaw Grid folding knife. I wasn't happy with the opening/closing functions so we looked online for something better. My brother-in-law has a Spyderco folding knife that he showed my yesterday, so I started looking at Spyderco knives. Ending up buying a Manix 2 Signature folding knife. I like the opening and closing functionality better. Here's a quick Amazon photo. It's being delivered on Friday. I'll use it daily.

51CeNGGJaAL._AC_SL1191_.jpg
Awesome photo Bob. Beautiful family! Enjoy the knife! Don’t go stabbing peoples tires now!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Awesome photo Bob. Beautiful family! Enjoy the knife! Don’t go stabbing peoples tires now!
That's my daughter in the middle with the Santa Claus hat. She's holding Maddie, our great-granddaughter. I bought Maddie a cool battery powered vehicle. She loved it but kind of freaked out at the end of her test drive likely because mom (second one from the left) had the remote control. Once she learns to control it with her hands and right foot, Maddie will have a blast in her big back yard.

The knife could surely do the job on a tire, LOL. I've never carried a knife daily, so this will be a new experience. One that I'll surely adapt to quickly.

Saleen498

Established Member
Santa came around 1.
Dog dementia kicked in around 1:30.
2AM our middle child puked everywhere.
2:15 everyone woke up to find out Santa came.
After putting them to bed my middle kid and his puke bucket kicked me out of bed.
Woke up around 7. Middle one puked again.
Later in the afternoon I discovered my water softener leaking and I couldn’t figure it out today so it’s bypassed.

I got a new shop vac with a detachable blower.
Thank god shop vacs are wet/dry
Am I right?

I'm more of a giver, wrapped up a donation receipt to the trump campaign for my extremely liberal cousin

01yellercobra

Established Member
I got some random things like a Cobra parking sign. My daughter got me Crocs as a joke from a debate we had earlier this year. A big one was a pair of Ray Bans with a camera and full Bluetooth capability. I didn't know about these, but they should make the car stuff more fun to record.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is pretty cool! Just needs a nice sized ice pack to keep everything chilled.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
I got some random things like a Cobra parking sign. My daughter got me Crocs as a joke from a debate we had earlier this year. A big one was a pair of Ray Bans with a camera and full Bluetooth capability. I didn't know about these, but they should make the car stuff more fun to record.
Don't care for Crocs, but they sound like a good idea to get to/from the pool....

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
Here I thought all you guys were single and cool, do whatever you want, smoking hot women, etc. Y'all are just - NORMAL! WTF??

Lol.

Got some t-handle hex wrenches and a bottle of Angel's Envy.

It is just the wife and I and we pretty much get and do whatever we want so kinda hard to shop for Christmas. Did get her a nice ring and some tequila to only be used for her margaritas. She has to stay out of my sipping stuff....

01yellercobra

Established Member
Don't care for Crocs, but they sound like a good idea to get to/from the pool....
I'm not a fan either. I think the discussion was something about how they're good for people my age. They'll go in the closet and give me a chuckle everytime I see them.

Blown 89

Established Member
The knife could surely do the job on a tire, LOL. I've never carried a knife daily, so this will be a new experience. One that I'll surely adapt to quickly.
S30V can be a little brittle but I can confirm that it will go straight through a tire ;)

Hell of a knife for a first carry knife.

Cobra Jet

Established Member
1 item I received from my wife

Old school original FMS metal license plate to add to the garage art…. A rarity these days to find them in half decent shape. It has nice patina too.

There’s replicas that are way less but are just silk screened embossed flat tin metal; I like the original Ford stuff that is actually from the period… Not to mention I’ve owned more 86-93 Mustangs than any other so it goes great with my 93.
IMG_4004.jpeg

Also received a lot of LMR parts for my 93 resto…

Users who are viewing this thread