What car says “I made it”?

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Teslas, Mercedes, the F350, the new V's, Vettes......car prices have creeped up to the point that a ton of cars on the road are in the 90's. You can't spit in Phoenix and not hit a $90k+ car anymore.

I meant daily driven cars that the average person has. Not the big money guys or the gotta keep up with everyone else people

Makobra

Mostly Peaceful
Established Member
I have a paid for 2016 F150, a new 2018 explorer for the wife, and am in the process of resurrecting a 97 cobra in my nicely outfitted garage which is on my property with a nice house which houses my wife and kids. we have more than enough to do what we want and help people out.

That is my definition of making it.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I think only the ridiculously unobtainable cars say you've made it. The reason I say this is that Ferraris, McLaren's, and Aston Martins are more affordable on the used market than people realize.

Yeah true, but even then, if you are picking up a used 5-8yr old AM for $60k versus a newer, more reliable car that actually fits your needs for $20k id say you're still pretty successful if youre at the point where youre able to make that decision.

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
The one where you ride in back and the hired help drives.

Users who are viewing this thread