Votes: 9 3.3%
  • other: specify

Votes: 34 12.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
for some reason I really don't like silver cars. Every time I look for a (used) car to buy and silver pops up, I always pass on by. I suppose, gold as well...but there aren't very many gold cars around.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Wow green is leading!? I think a dark metallic green is one of the best looking colors to have on a car.

I picked yellow because nearly every single time I see a yellow car I hate it, even on exotic cars. The 03/04 Cobras have the only yellow paint that I find to be tolerable. "Sorry Double O"

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
I voted silver...mostly because of mineral gray on Mustangs and pewter on Fbodies. But I don't like red either, on 99% of cars. The 1% is a WS6 Trans Am.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Wow green is leading!? I think a dark metallic green is one of the best looking colors to have on a car.

I picked yellow because nearly every single time I see a yellow car I hate it, even on exotic cars. The 03/04 Cobras have the only yellow paint that I find to be tolerable. "Sorry Double O"

the 03 Cobra came in zinc yellow like the 01...the 04s Screaming Yellow is a much sharper color IMO.

oh and ban yourself from the New Edge forum LOLOL

Users who are viewing this thread