• graphite

Votes: 9 3.3%
  • other: specify

Votes: 34 12.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GTSSTANG

Established Member
I painted a 99 Cobra plastic model kit in Kawasaki Green. Actually only the top portion was Green the rest was in Black. It did look good on that body style...

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
the 03 Cobra came in zinc yellow like the 01...the 04s Screaming Yellow is a much sharper color IMO.

oh and ban yourself from the New Edge forum LOLOL

Ah, i didn't know that the 03s were zinc. And I'll probably get perma banned for what I replace the Cobra with.

en89vo

Established Member
yeah, i can not stand green cars either!

seriously, silver for me. seems like every damn cobra for sale is silver!

I was going to say green until I saw this car...um, I don't care for the multi-colored cars, they're kinda mexi...I don't hate the color(s), I just don't care for them. Haha, that is not racist, I'm talking about paint!

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
I went into this thinking "Green, green is the one..." voted green and sure enough, its green. I know there were some nice classic cars in green, well known ones that were well known in green and I appreciate the cars, but the green...not so much!!!

03mgmcobra

Established Member
why so many choices for green???? green is like the best damned color. if they made a term in forest green, i'd a got one. my 96 is green. best color. you guys are sleeping on green.

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
^^ agree, there have been some nice ones and the name that comes to mind is black jade.

i know people will say hell no but gt500 in legend lime would be at my home NOW if they made it.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Had to go with white. I'm military and every car, truck, van is white and I hate it. Also a very hard color to keep clean. Wost Mustang color is GOLD though-Shane

Users who are viewing this thread