What Bumper inserts are these?

CscottsSS

got boost?
Established Member
I know, it's not in the proper forum but this gets much more traffic. What inserts are these? I'd like to get some for my Black 10th and don't really like the blingy chrome inserts, these are more subtle IMO.

cobrainserts.jpg

Huff035

Established Member
Black chrome maybe, but i've also seen black stainless steel ones so who know? I have black chrome and they look black at times and chrome at others. Heres a quick picture.
59310_10150269906005603_667350602_14697196_1746497_n.jpg

Last edited:

sc98cbra

Established Member
Uhh... Asked this question a while back... Some guy, by the name of 2.2 KB??? I think, has them. He has a sonic blue coupe, with 18" chrome AFS, and a 2.2KB.. He told me what they were.. Ill do a quick search right quick.

CscottsSS

got boost?
Established Member
Black chrome maybe, but i've also seen black stainless steel ones so who know? I have black chrome and they look black at times and chrome at others. Heres a quick picture.
59310_10150269906005603_667350602_14697196_1746497_n.jpg

Looks good man, where'd you get them?

Not sure, but that car has a serious fuel system.

lol, yes it does. :rockon:

Uhh... Asked this question a while back... Some guy, by the name of 2.2 KB??? I think, has them. He has a sonic blue coupe, with 18" chrome AFS, and a 2.2KB.. He told me what they were.. Ill do a quick search right quick.

Thanks bud.

CscottsSS

got boost?
Established Member
so are those just regular black chrome inserts in the pic in 1st post?

No, I think they are chrome/stainless. The lighting in the pic makes them look black. He is a member on here and I found some old posts/pics of his car. I'll search again and post some links, I can't remember his user name off the top of my head right now.

pkarol1

Established Member
No, I think they are chrome/stainless. The lighting in the pic makes them look black. He is a member on here and I found some old posts/pics of his car. I'll search again and post some links, I can't remember his user name off the top of my head right now.

ok cool. im very interested in those. i currently have stainless steel inserts, but would like to go with something darker and from what i've seen i could only go with black chrome or regular black inserts. not really a fan of the reflective chrome inserts.

d4a3m2o1n

Banned
funny, i've started this exact same thread with this exact same picture.. had a bunch of guys asking me where to get the fuel tank haha.

they are chrome, and as said above the lighting makes them appear black. on a black cobra, i think it looks best with nothing there. i've had black, grey, and chrome and still prefer the plain look

mtb01

Established Member
I swear I've looked for these as well. They are carbon fiber inserts and I cant find them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Incase you cant understand I want them toooooooo

greengt88

Established Member
American Muscle sells Black SS ones for $55...that's what i put on mine...i stuck the B on too low though:bash:, u can't tell too much though. i looked for carbon fiber ones too, and had seen them somewhere and could'nt find them again either.u could get the SS ones and send them to Southeast Carbon Works provides the decorative finishing process called Hydrographics or Water Transfer Printing,which can finish & decorate any hard surface such as metals, plastics, glass, fiberglass, composites and any other material that isn´t go

Users who are viewing this thread