What are you paying for gas now?

silvercoffin

Established Member
Why?

Does anyone really know why ist going up and up and up???

I can understand travel seasons and the summer, but it started from 2.21 here in NJ in Dec, was down to 1.90 in Jan and then started going up and has not stopped going up?

WHats the deal?

Its pisses me off so much that there is no discussion about why in the media.

Whats going to happen in the summer? This is rediculous especially without explanation. It what really pisses me off even more is the fact that so many rich people (most of the people in charge of our country go figure) are getting richer from their stock in oil, while us average folk are losing tons of money on gas.

I heard a rumor that OPEC just cut production big time back in JAN or feb right when it started goign up? Has that been the cause?

WHY doesnt are ahole President open up the fed. reserve so that we can actually go on a vacation this summer? dumb mother f

SVT04

Established Member
OCSnk said:
It’s hard to believe that there has been no public news of people stealing gas from cars…. :dw:

Just a matter of time:nonono:

Locking gas cap :rockon:

OhIIICobra

Established Member
svtcobraking said:
isn't gonna work, you would have to stop buying gas for like 2 weeks to do any damage

EDIT: where i live in KY it's 2.99 for 89 octane, 3.19 for premium

I agree it would take more than 1 day and I also think it is nearly impossible for a significant amount of Americans to get organized on any issue. Boycotting a single company to send a message would be a lot easier, simply stop buying from brand X until they feel the pain. Next month boycott brand Y.

Users who are viewing this thread