What are you paying for gas now?

venoNOS

BIG DOG DADDY
Established Member
Every other day now its going up. Last night it was $2.67 and today its $2.78. Enough is enough already. Premium is $2.98. Monday they are predicting $3.08 for regular. What is everyone else paying at the pump?:mj: :mj: I run the reg in the truck, Think God I can park the Cobra.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Here is 2.86 a gallon. 25 miles away $2.58 a gallon. It is getting outrageous. But I can understand why. Took my daughter to school this morning and we passed at least 30 - 40 trucks/SUVs compared to 5 cars. A lot of people around here drive trucks/SUVs which don't get the gas mileage as cars.

Whizzle

Established Member
venoNOS said:
Every other day now its going up. Last night it was $2.67 and today its $2.78. Enough is enough already. Premium is $2.98. Monday they are predicting $3.08 for regular. What is everyone else paying at the pump?:mj: :mj: I run the reg in the truck, Think God I can park the Cobra.

I dont know what kind of truck it is, but youd probably get better mileage in your cobra

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
In Orange County, California

Anywhere from $3.39 to $3.89 fro 91 octane:cuss:

Btown03GT

Banned
I heard this on facebook and it sounds like a good Idea..everybody is supposed to not use the pumps on may 15 and that is supposed to cause a few billion dollars in losses just for that day...SVTperformance should do the same

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
It’s hard to believe that there has been no public news of people stealing gas from cars…. :dw:

Just a matter of time:nonono:

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
$3.09 for 93 Octane is about the best we're doing here in the National Capital area...

CobraO4

Tuned by HBH
Established Member
IMO not buying gas for one day doesn't really matter much... they make it up on the following day. I received an email last week which has circulated several times before in the past, it said pick the biggest oil company here in the USA and boycott that company. Buy all of your gas from other suppliers. I believe the biggest is Exxon/Mobil Oil. If they start to feel the impact maybe they will lower their price and others will follow. The amount of money these CEO's make is off the wall. Stop buying gas from Exxon/Mobil and see if they get the msg.

Just my 2-cents

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Double D Stunna said:
between 2.78 and 2.85

Some of the highest prices in Texas

BWAHAHAHA our 3.07 laughs at your 2.85. but seriously yah it goes up every other day......

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
I got all of you beat by a mile please sit down for this one, $3.57 for Premium here in Los Angeles.

svt_fan1129

Established Member
After doing some math converting liters to gallons, we're paying 4.70 gallon here. Canada, Ontario ( south )

Edit: To fill up my truck: $120+ Depends on gas prices.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread