What are you paying for gas now?

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
it's anywhere from 3.19 to 3.39 for the cheap stuff to 3.39 to 3.59 for 92 octane in the Seattle area..

wonder when some one's going to start shooting the oil CEO's (you know that people are contemplating it somewhere)

Fastronald

Established Member
Gas

Premimum for the Super Coupe...........$3.27.

I just bought a "Reel" lawn mower...............no oil, no gas!

reivaxtorres

im slow...i promise!
Established Member
oldmodman said:
Union 76 $3.68 for 87 octane, $3.99 for 91 octane, $8.99 for 100 Octane Rocket

Whatta talking about $4.00 by the summer? We'll have $4.00 by the weekend.

Chances are LA will see $5.00 gas during the peak summer driving season.

whoa....and i thought i was paying too much. 76 by my house is $3.29 for 87, $3.39 for 89, and $3.49 for 91 and $2.99 for diesel (no race gas). and i thought i was paying too much.....but i gotta fill up every 4 days on average. last month i spend $282, this month im looking at about $230~$250 (already at $199, but gotta fill up again by the weekend cuz im going to coachella :coolman:)

CobraKindaGuy

Established Member
DKS2814V said:
Its only $2.79 for regular here in Dallas.

But I found this little tidbit of news interesting. Exxon Mobil released their salary paid to the CEO in 2006..... It was $22.4 million....just for the year.

....and to think, it was under $2.00 but a year ago, per gallon.

Well given all the complacent people that are willing to keep getting the happy hard on put to them I guess he deserves to be payed 22.4 million to make lists of visions, goals and objectives all day.

You can wager that the 1st bulletpoint on any list of visions, goals or objectives is to give himself another million or two next year...and the 2nd bulletpoint is to keep sticking it to middle America so the 1st bulletpoint can happen....and the 3rd bulletpoint is to keep making up "disaster" rationales for price hikes that stupid middle America will keep spending to.

Dusten

Established Member
CobraKindaGuy said:
So that makes it OK? :rolleyes:
Listen dingle berry, try this for thought. If we dont buy gas on a specific day, i will still need gas, so i will have to get it tomorrow. So, crawl back in your oblivious little hole, shut your **** sucker and die.

Terrminatted

Turtle Man
Established Member
Btown03GT said:
I heard this on facebook and it sounds like a good Idea..everybody is supposed to not use the pumps on may 15 and that is supposed to cause a few billion dollars in losses just for that day...SVTperformance should do the same

isn't gonna work, you would have to stop buying gas for like 2 weeks to do any damage

EDIT: where i live in KY it's 2.99 for 89 octane, 3.19 for premium

Users who are viewing this thread