What are some common problems with the terminator?

Muscle_Car_Man

Established Member
Yes true, I've owned an 01 mustang cobra for 13 years, I've owned my 03 Ford mustang cobra aka terminator for 5 months and I can't get enough of her. Yes things will break, but it's worth it, she's not the fastest but dayum sure not the slowest, I can hit 167mph, 500hp, 486torque

Sent from my SM-G955U using svtperformance.com mobile app
I aggree

Muscle_Car_Man

Established Member
Every got damn Terminator i've heard has this stupid whine that comes from the engine, not sure if its the power steering pump or something. They're all junk
lmao... I hope your kidding... Lol...Thats boost, boost iz amazin'

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator

Right now im just looking into them to see if it will be worth the money. I dont have one yet but i really want one!

And yes im pretty sure I can work on them. My dad is good with cars so Ive learned a lot...
Plus I have always loved working on cars.

lmao... I hope your kidding... Lol...Thats boost, boost iz amazin'
This is called Multi-quote, learn it, love it, live it. Lol

Muscle_Car_Man

Established Member
Its tomorrow... Best car meet ive ever been to. Are there any other meets like c&c I should know about?

joker21705

Established Member
I'd say the alternator cause i'm pretty sure mine just went battery light came on and the battery voltage starting to go down slowly so i cleaned it up and parked it for the winter this is springs problem.

TP 112

Established Member
Man just buy one and go from there. If a problems pops up just address it with the best parts available to fix it. Check the car out very well and car fax it before buying one, for the # of previous owners. You don't want one that's been passed around a lot. If your unsure have a experienced Terminator owner check it out for you if possible. In the end it's a used car,so who knows how it will really go.

Muscle_Car_Man

Established Member
Man just buy one and go from there. If a problems pops up just address it with the best parts available to fix it. Check the car out very well and car fax it before buying one, for the # of previous owners. You don't want one that's been passed around a lot. If your unsure have a experienced Terminator owner check it out for you if possible. In the end it's a used car,so who knows how it will really go.
I think thats what ill do :)

Users who are viewing this thread