what about this set up

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
The pulley ratios have actually changed, everything is approx. 2 psi greater. Example, 3.50" pulley is now 15 psi, 3.25" is 17 psi, etc.

You can use the 4 pulley kit on everything 3.00" and under, the auxiliary idler portion isn't needed for the 3.25" or the 3.50" pulleys, and it won't really fit either. For belt sizes, check out this link...

Belt Selection Guide

These are all submitted but members on this forum, but not everything is 100% correct, just thought I would make you aware of that. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks.

I just want to touch up on one thing you mentioned. An aux idler will fit with a large upper pulley. Im sure you are right about not needing it but i ran the 100mm metco kit with a 3.5" pulley and 4lb lower for my street tune. Its tight, but it fits.

I tried it because i run a 2.75" and 4lb for the race tune so i needed the large upper to keep from having to swap lowers along with the upper for my street tune.

Emwun Garand

Established Member
What is your budget?

If money is no issue, I recommend the McLeod RXT 26 spline clutch, and I'd go with the D&D 26 spline input shaft over the Liberty.

As for the exhaust, if you're doing headers, you might as well spend a little more and get long tube's like Kooks or Stainless Works along with their mid pipe.

Just my opinion though.

Users who are viewing this thread