Went to the dyno today... :)

coolguy10786

Established Member
Any guesses while the video and pic are uploading?

Remember this was on conservative timing and 92 pump gas.:rockon:

Blown4v

Just Another Sell Out
Established Member
that list looks like ~400 is definitely in the cards, post up

edit-just read the 92 octane, but still 375'ish, I may be WAY low too

coolguy10786

Established Member
Sadly to say this is the only video i have:

[ame=http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f138/jz10786/?action=view&current=CIMG2977.flv]
th_CIMG2977.jpg
[/ame]

We had to jump the trunk for the other pulls so it wouldn't spin on the dyno.

coolguy10786

Established Member
Sweet! And thats N/A which is even better:rockon: Congrats on the solid #'s
Thanks! Better ones will be coming in a few weeks! :burnout::rockon:
thats must be a VTEC!!!!!! lol jk nice numbers man
Thanks!
Why didn't you spin it higher?? Great numbers btw!!

It peaked about 64-6500rpm. It flattens out very nicely and i think only dropped 5hp at 7100rpm on one of the runs we did to about 7300rpm. Its got about 9.8 runners in the intake, which is why its so torquey! If i switched to 5in runners it should peak past 7000rpm.

Nazman

Established Member
Thanks! Better ones will be coming in a few weeks! :burnout::rockon:

Thanks!

It peaked about 64-6500rpm. It flattens out very nicely and i think only dropped 5hp at 7100rpm on one of the runs we did to about 7300rpm. Its got about 9.8 runners in the intake, which is why its so torquey! If i switched to 5in runners it should peak past 7000rpm.

Great power brother! Looks like she is making ~400RW from 5500-till the pull of the plug! Great torque as well!

I checked my "data base" and the finished runners on your intake are longer than that (Ill PM you the lenght).

Ill send you one of my new intakes once I return from my trip with a revised runner lenght....move the power band just a tad higher....about 7000RPM and see how you like it!

Great numbers brother!

Naz

SLOWNED

Established Member
AMAZING! How much did your set up cost you, if you dont mind me asking. Id like to build something like that one day.

coolguy10786

Established Member
Great power brother! Looks like she is making ~400RW from 5500-till the pull of the plug! Great torque as well!

I checked my "data base" and the finished runners on your intake are longer than that (Ill PM you the lenght).

Ill send you one of my new intakes once I return from my trip with a revised runner lenght....move the power band just a tad higher....about 7000RPM and see how you like it!

Great numbers brother!

Naz
:beer::beer:
Look forward to the new intake! The runner length would explain the early peak.
Great Numbers,congrats!!!
Thanks!
very nice, shows that with some effort these little 4.6 can make some decent torque
The extra ci's do help, as Todd said. I'm still very pleased with the car. It is a blast to drive with the torque it has!
What's the comp. of that bad boy?
About 10.8:1

410/378 :eek:very impressive Jeremy:beer:
Thanks!!:rockon:
AMAZING! How much did your set up cost you, if you dont mind me asking. Id like to build something like that one day.
Well the shortblock was about 5700, but i had an fr500 intake that i sold to help offset the cost big time. I reused my ported heads, the cams and bought a used set of mod components cam gears to change the centerlines.
Nice #'s, congrats! It sounds good!
Thanks! It sounds very mean in person.
sweet. your making me want to hurry up and finish mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You will be happy with it when its done thats for sure! What intake are you going to run? I would highly recommend one of Carlos' PSR intakes.

milktasd2

Established Member
right now just using a ported unknown length short runner that came with my ported c heads. If not happy with the numbers I will definitely either go with Carlos or NA svt

Users who are viewing this thread