Went to the dark side

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Yes, suede on doors, dash, and inner console.

Thanks for all of the comments guys. I do realize that this is a ford based forums and there will be some naggers. But I really don't care. It's my car and I love the shit outta it.

I'm sure the guys on the GTO board are a little more supportive! ;-)

Damn .. I love RA !!

Yeah, me too! :beer:

Phantom_LS2

bringing the pain!!!
Established Member
I'm sure the guys on the GTO board are a little more supportive! ;-)

Yeah, me too! :beer:

I'm not butt hurt about it. There's still the many awesome people here that make this a welcomed get-away from the monotony here at work. :beer: Besides, mustangs will always have a place in my heart.

Last edited:

4.6speed

Established Member
Nice car, enjoy it! I might have to jump top the dark side when the new Challenger hits the streets, if I can work it out I will keep the Cobra and buy a Challenger.

CobraKraiger

Know Not Anxiety Or Fear
Established Member
Very nice car to the op. And it is quite funny how some cobra guys bash the weight on the goat, and then when someone brings up the weight of the cobra vs. a vette the only reply is "well I have a backseat".

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Gorgeous GTO. I like the newer ones with the hood scoops and dual exhaust. That red interior goes nice with the black paint. Best of luck with it. :beer:

Phantom_LS2

bringing the pain!!!
Established Member
Thanks again guys! The more I drive this car, the more and more I love it! See yall on the roads...

Phantom_LS2

bringing the pain!!!
Established Member
Congrats man!!
Drive it like you stole it.:rockon:

With the new shifter I just ordered, hopefully I'll have it installed by this weekend and will really be able to "drive it like I stole it.":rockon:

How much for all the "slow"?

Enjoy the car. I am looking at the G8 GT and the BMW 135i.

I got it with a hair over 12k miles and payed under 25k. I also put money down and traded in my mustang.

G8 GT is looking like it'll be a nice ass ride. I'm wondering what the GXP version (if they make it) will have? LS7 anyone?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread