Went to the dark side

bubbrubb

I love that combo! My friend has a black 05 with the red leather and I just love that interior. Great highway car too :)

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
thats not the dark side
this is
picsofcar038.jpg

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
nice car! ii've never been a fan of the red leather, but it doesn't look to bad. plus they are so much more comfortable to drive than stangs

Tunink

Established Member
nice choice on the spintechs i might add, they sound ****ing awesome, its what im running right now.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
goat=bloat...things just seem fat in the back...too bad GM didn't pull some weight outta it..but its still a good all around driver so not a bad choice

Skrapmetal

Established Member
When you look at them objectively, it's interesting how similar GTO's and 03/04 Cobras really are, considering how much the Cobra guys bash it for its looks.

I like them. I think it could stand to have some kind of body kit, at least a front bumper, but I really like them.

Tunink

Established Member
and how strikingly similar the performance is, but of course everyone is John Force, or a Pro -NHRA drag racer.

bang for the buck is still there for the cobra, which is why i love it, but in an almost sad way im drifting farther and farther away from ford, that is until they bring out the 6.2L (which i doubt at this rate of oil/fords woes)

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
goat=bloat...things just seem fat in the back...too bad GM didn't pull some weight outta it..but its still a good all around driver so not a bad choice

this is always the mustang guys arguement. its funny when u consider that the 03/04 cobra is no lightwieght.

Phantom_LS2

bringing the pain!!!
Established Member
Is that red suede below the dash and on the doors?

Yes, suede on doors, dash, and inner console.

Thanks for all of the comments guys. I do realize that this is a ford based forums and there will be some naggers. But I really don't care. It's my car and I love the shit outta it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread