Went to the dark side... VERY DARK SIDE! (German)

CaliBolt

Established Member
Well boys and girls, I finally had to let the Lightning go. I want to thank everyone, especially the Gen 2 L folks for all their help. This is the last picture of here before she sold.
P3230766-1.jpg

I enjoyed her everyday, but it is time for me to move on. I just picked up this 2002 BMW M3. Bone stock, SMG trans, sunroof, low miles, and every option except Nav. My future plans are angel eyes, smoked LED tails, small sound system, tint, and maybe lowering a bit and some wheels. But it seems BMW parts are a little more expensive than Ford parts! LOL Big Fuggin Suprise! haha
PB141277.jpg

Took the picture this past weekend where my girlfriend and I had a little "R&R" in Napa. The weather was great and the M3 was fantastic on those windy roads.

I still come to SVTP everyday, so nuthing has changed here! haha
But thanks again for all your help and for all the members that are general car enthusiasts!

Marc G:dancenana:

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
e46 M3s are the Shiiiiet! especially for a small inline 6.
thats my 2nd favorite color on them besides lsb (laguna seca blue. its pretty close to grabber blue) but you shoulve got a 6speed!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
Excellent choice. I love that body style M3. The front end of the newest one looks like they are trying too hard. In any case, I don't know if there is a better looking car on Earth with a set of rims and a little lowering done to it.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
e46 M3s are the Shiiiiet! especially for a small inline 6.
thats my 2nd favorite color on them besides lsb (laguna seca blue. its pretty close to grabber blue) but you shoulve got a 6speed!!!!!!!!

I agree. A friend of mine has a Laguna Seca Blue M3 and every time I see it I fall in love. I would SO like to have that car.

Marc, best of luck with it. You did very well with your Lightning so I have no doubt that your mods with the M3 will be first class. :beer:

InfraRed

Skyline
Established Member
german cars are awesome until you have to pay for shit that breaks. it's not cheap haha

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
Very classy bro & very upscale pimp'n. My buddy has one a 2004 M3 convertible with a turbo kit and it makes around 450 @ the tire, it's just sick

CLOCKWO12K

Custom User Title
Established Member
i dont think i've ever met someone who didn't like an m3:coolman:.
nice car!

Dunn

Established Member
well you COULD sound like an indy car if you wanted straight pipes.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qju9iEFqp3Y"]YouTube - BMW E46 M3 CSL straight pipes[/ame] :D

Users who are viewing this thread